Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need a good cortisol lowering supp for pct

I think what he was saying was that he did not want to lower estrogen anymore than he would be already doing by taking Forma. You need some level of estrogen.

exactly. im already going to be on forma, no need to lower estro even more.

yeah i think cortisol is def. overlooked when it should be a main concern esp during pct. you can actually lose a good amount of muscle just because your body ups the cortisol in an attempt to get rid of all the new muscle its not used to.

Thanks for all the good info guys. Just placed an order at Orbit for some Erase. Gots me some Casein and Xtend while I was there.

Guys would the Forma be recommended for PCT after a Beastdrol / Katanadrol cycle? I guess I'm just trying to see of it's something I should add to my supplement base.

I'm putting my vote in for DS Lean Xtreme, too. Its a great product from a solid company. If you want to avoid the estrogen lowering from Erase, LX is the way to go for sure. I've heard SNS has Reduce XT which is more similar to the first edition of LX, but I'd pick the new LX for a cut or pct cortisol control any day.

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Top Bottom