Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need a good cortisol lowering supp for pct

You could look into PES' Erase. It's a solid product known to lower cortisol. Orbit should have it for a pretty slick price.

thanks man just looked into it. but i need something thats not going to lower estro since im already going to be on forma stanzol

what about Driven Sports Lean Xtreme? IBE Lean Extreme I don't believe that messes with estrogen (correct me if I am wrong).

i took erase with forma and didnt have any trouble other than some dry joints. i took krill oil for that and it worked well. erase crushes cortisol. i definately knocked a lot of my waist!

Man thanks for bringing Cortisol to light.. I've been reading up on it and it seems to be some nasty stuff. Triggered by stress, insomnia, intense and prolonged physical exercise, caffeine.

Could one take both lean extreme and erase? Or would that be overkill?

Will you guys fill me in why would one be concerned with not lowering estrogen?

I think what he was saying was that he did not want to lower estrogen anymore than he would be already doing by taking Forma. You need some level of estrogen.

Edit: And to answer your other question about stacking Lean Xtreme and Erase. Honestly, I'd try one or the other solo before stacking it together. Erase is a powerful product (I've used it multiple times) and would probably be all you need in an attempt to lower cortisol.

Top Bottom