Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need 2 sleep customer? (friend of mine)

bren565

Hey guys, I have recently used need 2 sleep with some results I was happy with, helped with some insomnia, and my attempts at restoring a regular sleep pattern after some nights on adderlinn studying...

Although a friend of mine, was not very impressed with this, although he is a big fan of hcgenerate, and has heard some great reviews need 2 sleep in particular, did not impress him, his comments were:

"(start quote)

Need 2 sleep according to the ingredients, is 87% valerian
the rest is... 5 htp which has been linked to/ or can cause quinolinic acid

... there is melatonin, however... its dose is miniscule...

why buy need to sleep if: (latter reason and...)

its mostly valerian, i can buy it cheaper else where? cant i?

"(end quote)

any answers for him my friends?

I am looking for any experienced users, as well as one of needto's scientific dialogues aswell :)

Hey guys, I have recently used need 2 sleep with some results I was happy with, helped with some insomnia, and my attempts at restoring a regular sleep pattern after some nights on adderlinn studying...

Although a friend of mine, was not very impressed with this, although he is a big fan of hcgenerate, and has heard some great reviews need 2 sleep in particular, did not impress him, his comments were:

"(start quote)

Need 2 sleep according to the ingredients, is 87% valerian
the rest is... 5 htp which has been linked to/ or can cause quinolinic acid

... there is melatonin, however... its dose is miniscule...

why buy need to sleep if: (latter reason and...)

its mostly valerian, i can buy it cheaper else where? cant i?

"(end quote)

any answers for him my friends?

I am looking for any experienced users, as well as one of needto's scientific dialogues aswell :)

Your friend is wrong.

5htp is serotonin. A naturally occurring hormone in your body.
Valerian root is not cheap.
And 6mg of melatonin is a lot.. Not a little.

oh... he also mentioned

" I can buy valerian root for 8 dollars at sobbeys, why dont I just buy that and 3 mg melatonin for 8 dollars aswell ? "

he also was curiouss about it causing that type of acid? no idea where he is getting this info but, id like ur guys responses id like to tell him something positive as this is one of my fav prodies...

oh... he also mentioned

" I can buy valerian root for 8 dollars at sobbeys, why dont I just buy that and 3 mg melatonin for 8 dollars aswell ? "

he also was curiouss about it causing that type of acid? no idea where he is getting this info but, id like ur guys responses id like to tell him something positive as this is one of my fav prodies...

Ok, if you buy high quality extracts and from good brands, you can get a deal for about 12$ a bottle for the same amount of servings as need2sleep. Need2sleep uses good extracts, has plenty of servings and is mixed together. Oh and it is probably slightly cheaper than buying the 3 products separate. I dont know anything about acid your friend speaks of lol.

Ok, if you buy high quality extracts and from good brands, you can get a deal for about 12$ a bottle for the same amount of servings as need2sleep. Need2sleep uses good extracts, has plenty of servings and is mixed together. Oh and it is probably slightly cheaper than buying the 3 products separate. I dont know anything about acid your friend speaks of lol.

nor do I and i do actually respect his opinion because he is not one of those -dbaggers that has tried to rip the brand itself, he really believes in the efficacy of hcgen, i might get him on it if i TRY!

I tihnk its because i offered him a bottle and he actually took it seriously, via research, and the acid, i think hes referring to is just an open ended question....

definintion: something said that really holds no scientific value as of yet, just skepticism...

aka: sunlight = CAN cause cancer... but it doesnt so in record numbers.

w.e i just got my muscle replenisher and better bars, im beyond siked for the better bars, i got the power butter with it, aswell any tips on how to mix? is it all the power butter per 2 bags? or is it at a certain tbl spoons?

Top Bottom