Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NBA in ATL

Skibum77

I was in ATL this weekend for the NBA all-star game and WOW what a party. Besides all the damn traffic and people everywhere it was a blast. To bad most of the people that came down to party didn't have enough respect for the city to make an attempt to keep it clean. I saw some people just treating downtown like a damn trash can throwing their shit everywhere, worse than during the old freaknics. The party was fun, but i just wish some more people had some class. Anyone else there?

I'm heading to ATL for the hockey game on St. Patties weekend & of course going out afterwards. We're staying in Buckhead so I hopefully it will be safer. I don't expect to see the bling bling ghetto shit that came in for the allstar game.

You'll have a great time. Yeah it seems that the all star game kinda bought in a bit of a ghetto following, but its not like that all the time. If you going out maje sure to hit up Club Riveria after 2am in midtown. Its the place to go after hours in atl and the place of off the hook. Have a good time

Top Bottom