Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Natural gyno questions

I've been lifting and dieting for 2 years now. I lost 30lbs and gained a lot of muscle. When I started lifting I always thought my chest was flabby from being fat. After losing all the weight and still having breast issues I realized I had gyno. I'm natural no steroids at all but I have pretty bad gyno. My question is if I start a cycle of something can my gyno get worse? I'm at a point naturally where I need surgery to correct it so I'm wondering what steroids will do
 
I got gyno the natural way in puberty. I would not advise a steroid cycle right now. If you do a cycle, I would go with a double prong gyno prevention plan like combining arimidex with nolvadex.
 
Yes. Starting a steroid cycle with pre-existing gyno issues is not a good idea at all. Your gyno will most likely get worse and probably get to the point where you will need surgery to get it removed.

Before you do anything, get your current gyno situation under control. Run the anti gyno protocol 3.0 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3
I have seen the protocol do wonders for removing even the worst cases of gyno. Run the protocol exactly as laid out in the article.
 
Get rid of that gyno first. Before resorting to surgery why not try the anti-gyno protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gyn...cure-version-3

That is a very thorough protocol and must be run from start to finish to be effective. If that does not get rid of it then unfortunately surgery would be the next option.
 
Top Bottom