Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natty stack dosing (bridge/forma)

JRSAC

I just got some Bridge and Forma Stanzol from ntbm and mrsupps, and first off great job shipping them out so fast! It's been 3 days since I placed the orders, and I have both in my hands right now... well done!

Anyways, I'm going to run the Bridge at 3 caps a day and the Forma at 5pumps AM/5 pumps PM (as per needto's advice on the forma). My question is about the Bridge... do I need to take the caps with a meal for them to be effective, or do the instructions just say to take it with food to prevent stomach upset? If it's more effective on an empty stomach I'd like to take it then because I have an iron gut lol and it doesn't get upset easily. I would also like to know if fatty foods aid in the absorption/effectiveness: if so, I can take a spoonful of EVOO with each dose. One more thing, should the bridge caps always be split up into 3 evenly-timed doses? I know with unleashed, nelson has said that he likes to take them all together... should bridge ever be taken all at once or always spread out?

I just got some Bridge and Forma Stanzol from ntbm and mrsupps, and first off great job shipping them out so fast! It's been 3 days since I placed the orders, and I have both in my hands right now... well done!

Anyways, I'm going to run the Bridge at 3 caps a day and the Forma at 5pumps AM/5 pumps PM (as per needto's advice on the forma). My question is about the Bridge... do I need to take the caps with a meal for them to be effective, or do the instructions just say to take it with food to prevent stomach upset? If it's more effective on an empty stomach I'd like to take it then because I have an iron gut lol and it doesn't get upset easily. I would also like to know if fatty foods aid in the absorption/effectiveness: if so, I can take a spoonful of EVOO with each dose. One more thing, should the bridge caps always be split up into 3 evenly-timed doses? I know with unleashed, nelson has said that he likes to take them all together... should bridge ever be taken all at once or always spread out?
spread it out 1cap 3times a day with food just like it says bro and you'll be good

with our without food is fine bro just make sure its spread out morning noon and night. Give this stack time too. You may or may not notice a lot of different things the first week from increase in sex drive to better blood pumps and more energy in the gym. Its like 3 weeks deep and your seeing results. Still a lot depends on diet too though but these products do a damn good job giving you some extra push.

Keep me posted.

with our without food is fine bro just make sure its spread out morning noon and night. Give this stack time too. You may or may not notice a lot of different things the first week from increase in sex drive to better blood pumps and more energy in the gym. Its like 3 weeks deep and your seeing results. Still a lot depends on diet too though but these products do a damn good job giving you some extra push.

Keep me posted.

I'm keeping my diet clean and consistent for the first time in awhile, eating 3500cals at 40/30/30 each day. As long as I keep that in check and stick with my 5x5 routine religiously, I think I'll see some results. The main thing I'm hoping for from this stack is help with recovery between workouts since I'm squatting every 2 days (I'm thinkin a little extra test could help here). I will definitely let you know how it goes, and at the end I'll write up a review of some kind.

I also want to double check something about the ingredient list with you (the amounts of each ingredient seem to be missing from the bridge page on your online store)... does one 3-cap serving have a total of 5mg pregnenolone in it, or is that 5mg per cap (so 15mg per 3-cap serving)?

Top Bottom