Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natty bulking stack

hulkamainia 119

Hey everyone, was thinking about a BRIDGE, UNLEASHED, and GEAR stack which in other words
BRIDGE= more blood volume for better pumps
UNLEASHED= higher free testosterone
GEAR= amino acids

Goals are to build more muscle (bulking stack)

So my main question is how does this stack look for bulking, is there better products or stacks? I realize diet is key but I'm looking for something to give me an edge.

Thanks and all advice is welcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

I was going to run the same thing you should log it to help other people and give you some motivation, also some one told me to throw in daa or d spark in my stack (same as yours)

I'm taking that stack now and I absolutely love it bro! I am making gains in strength and muscle mass. I'm also enjoying the heightened sense of "well-being" it gives.

Alright I looked and most the products are out of stock so I will log it but I have to wait until everything is back in stock, but I will be adding DAA and test infusion to the stack, I will run it either 8 or 10 Weeks, so stoked!

PS. I might add some sleep aid to the mix (will see)

Hey everyone, was thinking about a BRIDGE, UNLEASHED, and GEAR stack which in other words
GEAR= amino acids

So my main question is how does this stack look for bulking, is there better products or stacks? I realize diet is key but I'm looking for something to give me an edge.

That stack will allow for more anabolism, more stregth and therefore more muscle. As for "bulking" you need to take in more calories. It's as simple as that.

That stack will allow for more anabolism, more stregth and therefore more muscle. As for "bulking" you need to take in more calories. It's as simple as that.

Ya I read up on them and want to give it a go! When I start I'm uping my calories to 3000 to 3500, trying to get a lean bulk going! Alot of chicken, vegis, pasta and rise! (some yams from time to time)

GEAR= amino acids

That's a great combo for a natty bulking stack. Depending on your definition of "natty' you could add some Sarmssearch OSTA in there and see some REALLY great results, but that will do well for you on its own with a good high calorie diet

Top Bottom