Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natglutes your anavar cycle? others too.

Anavar has the least amount of sides of any of the AAS. It is used in children as well as AIDS patients and burn victims. I has the same potential sides as any of the rest but the chances of having them are far less. It works extremely well when used alone and can be used to gain mass or cut depending on the diet and training that you do while taking it. I am on week 11 and have gained 9# of lean mass and lost 4# of fat give or take. I was sick and out of the gym for 2 of those weeks.

just curious guys are your anavar pills ornage, was the bottle sealed in a plastic clear wrap, and inside the pills were stored within a clear plastic bag? want to be sure mine is real

Bump for Natglutes

So Natglutes:

What the latest on your cycle? I'd love to hear more about it, how it went, gains, sides, all that sort of thing. It's been about a month since this thread got updated.

Wyst

i've been posting mine for the past two weeks in seperate threads... strangly enough its been called

anavar cycle update - week x

;) ;)

enjoy, hope it is helpful

ripped1979 said:
just curious guys are your anavar pills ornage, was the bottle sealed in a plastic clear wrap, and inside the pills were stored within a clear plastic bag? want to be sure mine is real
YUP.. sealed bottle, lil orange pills.. in a clear bag too. has a pic of a dog on the bottle... yup yup...its the good stuff.:D

Phenomena, you're phenomenal

Yes, I've bene reading that thread every day (or at least everytime there's a new post to it. I wish more people would keep that sort of online journal of their cycles. I think that that kind of thing is the best way for us newbies to really learn what it's all about. Things like the nosebleeds you wrote about. I've been reading up for months now on anavar cycles, and never even heard of anything like that -- it's not something that I would even know to look for in the search engine, you know what I mean?

Thanks a lot!

Wyst

Re: Phenomena, you're phenomenal

wyst said:
Things like the nosebleeds you wrote about. I've been reading up for months now on anavar cycles, and never even heard of anything like that -- it's not something that I would even know to look for in the search engine, you know what I mean?

nosebleeds from anavar.. never heard of such a thing.. maybe from the morons who snort winny or something, but not anavar... The thing with anavar is that it has the least amount of side effects of any as that is why it is so popular with the women... and at 10 mg you will be more then fine.. my next cycle will be at least at 20 mg a day...

Re: Re: Phenomena, you're phenomenal

supergirl said:

nosebleeds from anavar.. never heard of such a thing.. maybe from the morons who snort winny or something, but not anavar... The thing with anavar is that it has the least amount of side effects of any as that is why it is so popular with the women... and at 10 mg you will be more then fine.. my next cycle will be at least at 20 mg a day...

actually, when it happened to me i did a search a found a couple people had similar experiences... i doubt that it is 100% due to the anavar, but in everything i've read medically, it has said that if you are on anti-colags you should becareful with anavar (asprin is a minor anti-colag, so there is probably a little bit of involvement...)

but as i've said... i'm a bleeder... i get nosebleeds a lot more than anyone i know, always have, so this isn't an unusual occurance... (if you look up nose bleeds you'll see a couple people post that they get 'em through their cycles, regardless of what they cycle ... eek i hope i'm not one of them!!)

wyst... thanks!... i love sharing the experiences... and if helps people out, all the better..

Re: Re: Re: Phenomena, you're phenomenal

Phemomena said:

actually, when it happened to me i did a search a found a couple people had similar experiences... i doubt that it is 100% due to the anavar, but in everything i've read medically, it has said that if you are on anti-colags you should becareful with anavar (asprin is a minor anti-colag, so there is probably a little bit of involvement...)

if you are on a blood thinner or something like aspirin then yes i can imagine you may get a nose bleed or two.. but it is not caused by anavar.. whenever you combine drugs there will be interactions.. just please be careful in the future... and like you did phem.. DO YOUR RESEARCH :) good luck with all future cycles and maybe next time, stick with an ibuprofen or something other than aspirin.

Top Bottom