Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natglutes your anavar cycle? others too.

wyst

Hey Natglutes:

I'm thinking about starting anavar 5.0 from ttokyo labs, and have been doing lots and lots of reading on the boards, old threads and the like, and noticed that you have posted a good bit here and there about your 6-week cycle. Any chance you could give us some beginning to end details on that?

I'm veeeery interested to hear what your gains were like, what sides, and so on. As much detail as you care to share.

I'm especially interested because I've seen your pics, so would have something to tie the words to.

Of course, anyone else who would like to talk about anavar cycles, I'd love to hear about them...

Wyst.

Hello wyst!
This is my final week on Anavar...........week#9......I know its a bit long but Im hooked..........anyway, the pics that you've seen of me were before I started taking Anavar..........all I can say that my strength gains were amazing..........I got leaner and my body got a lot tighter and harder.........but mind you, you still have to follow clean diet, hight in protein/lowcarb/low fat........tons of water..........cardio............and hit the weights with high intensity...........the sides were minimal...........zits on my back and shoulders area......I would take it again and again.........
If you have anymore questions concerning Anavar, email me:)

Nat - I too am in love with the anavar. What is your dosage? I am currently on 10mg ed and on wk7 of an at least 14 week cycle. I was originally going to do 12 but after a conversation with Warlobo have decided to go longer. He is of the opinion that it is not necessary for us gals to cycle as long as we keep our dosages low and don't develope any problems.

For the first 2 weeks Ive started out at 10mg........then increased my dosage to 15mg..........Ive added Winstrol for the last 2 weeks.........so Im really watching for sides.......well in this case may be I should stay on Anavar for 2more weeks:D

thanks, both

Temple and Nats, you guys rock.

I would have responded sooner, but I didn't even see these answers! Sorry.

So anyhow, are you guys taking the Ttokyo labs anavar 5 mg x 2 at the end of the day, am I right in thinking that? That's what I'm looking at picking up, I guess, if my source comes through.

Temple, any sides for you?

Wyst

No sides other than just some strange stuff like needing a stronger deoderant. My DH is exhausted:D but very happy. My voice got deeper and a little scratchy for a few weeks but seems to have returned to normal or I have just gotten used to it.

I was thinking about picking up a bottle of anavar 5mg. Since it has 100 tabs in the bottle, would a 6 week cycle be sufficient? The stuff cost an arm & a leg so I can't really afford 2 bottles. I also have a bottle of winny, I don't think I'll cycle it because I gained more muscle size than I wanted w/the winny. I thought I'd get leaner but didn't end up that way.

Also, has anyone experienced major water weight after a copetition diet? I feel & look like a water Buffalo. Any suggestions? I'm currently taking some water pills.

hi ladies.
i am on my third week of my first anavar cycle and love it so far. week one i started with 10mg/ed, week two i uped the dosage to 15mg/ed, and week three i am at 20mg/ed. i've heard a lot of bad things with the TT anavar so i decided to go with IP (International Pharm) anavar. My stats are 5'10", 135lbs. I have definately noticed strenght gains thus far and my body is looking tighter. i had my bf tested before i started and it around 17-18%. my goals are to loose bodyfat and to gain lean muscle.
as far as sides go...haven't had any major zits or anything, but i have been one mean bitch, not sure if it is me or the anavar. lol
if anyone wants any other info i can try to help, just let me know. good luck ladies on your cycles:)
...dr

. i've heard a lot of bad things with the TT anavar so i decided to go with IP (International Pharm) anavar.
Yes, pls let us know what you heard..............Im taking TT..............tried the other brand, so far TT is the best for me.

Top Bottom