Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napalm fat burning cream - anyone try it and get a rash?

sessa said:
Thanks, I guess this must be common. 4 days later and I still have it :) But it has been getting better. I will give it another week to fully heal then I will try it 1 more time.

OK, I lit a match and put it on my finger it burned me, but now that it healed I will try it again and see what happens. Please don't do it, the skin can only heal so much in a short time. You will cause a permanent discoloration on the area you apply it, when you go in the sun you will see what I mean. Wait till we can get something to heal the area. You chemically burned yourself.

Just this ONE ingredient ion that product is enough to kill your skin cells.

Yohimbine HCl

Look it up on wikepedia, HCI is what I use in my pool. The Yohimbine is also an amazing old time remedy. And just one of the things in that cream that can harm your skin. Mix them together and you see what happens. Some people can stand this type of application some can't.

Remember some of nature's little plants and animals are pretty damn dangerous. There are natural occuring substances with a neutral Ph that won't fry your skin.

Grumpy Old Man said:
OK, I lit a match and put it on my finger it burned me, but now that it healed I will try it again and see what happens. Please don't do it, the skin can only heal so much in a short time. You will cause a permanent discoloration on the area you apply it, when you go in the sun you will see what I mean. Wait till we can get something to heal the area. You chemically burned yourself.

Just this ONE ingredient ion that product is enough to kill your skin cells.

Yohimbine HCl

Look it up on wikepedia, HCI is what I use in my pool. The Yohimbine is also an amazing old time remedy. And just one of the things in that cream that can harm your skin. Mix them together and you see what happens. Some people can stand this type of application some can't.

Remember some of nature's little plants and animals are pretty damn dangerous. There are natural occuring substances with a neutral Ph that won't fry your skin.

sessa said:

I know nothing about those on the market I do know a lot about some natural things that are rich in Omega 3 6 9 EFA's that will help increase your metabolism and make you all around healthy!

Grumpy Old Man said:
I know nothing about those on the market I do know a lot about some natural things that are rich in Omega 3 6 9 EFA's that will help increase your metabolism and make you all around healthy!

Yeah I have Udo's Oil in my diet which is a blend of those. I also take CLA.

sessa said:

Inferior to emu oil. As emu oil is the closest in its structure to that of human cell...

Did I phrase that properly Grumpy Hunnee?

(He's teachin me whateverall he knows. ;) )

Emu oil Supplements are absorbed 100% as fish and flax seed is eliminated as waste. I can't remember if the % is 60 or 80% but don't quote me on either. Although a greater portion of both are eliminated as waste and not utilized. Where emu oil sups are 100%

sessa said:

Opti CLA and your diet is all you need. Why burn your skin?

I was told that a transdermal fat loss cream would help to tighten my skin. I store my fat on my abs and the skin needs to be a bit tighter. I haven't had any kids, but it is a bit looser then other areas of my body. Thought it would be worth a try... but i guess not! :)

Top Bottom