Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napalm fat burning cream - anyone try it and get a rash?

sessa

I tried the transdermal Napalm fat loss cream yesterday.

I used 1 pump and my tummy is a massive rash, it is so itchy. I haven't done another application as it is still pretty red and itchy. I also took some reactine for a allergic reaction and it hasn't gone away so I am not sure if this is normal.

Anyone else have any experiences with these creams?

A friend of mine said it is normal and after about a week the skin gets used to it, but I am not sure.. it is pretty rashy.

Oh and it makes you hold water, so it looks like I am pregnant now. LOL

whathe..!!? it seems like an allergic reaction, I once used hot-stuff and my skin felt like burning. My opinion is that if its too much, sell the cream to your friend.

I don't think it was an allergic reaction because I have dr. prescribed antihistamines and i took those and it didn't clear up. It seems more like a skin irritation.

Sounds like a chem burn.

OMG as the wife of a Vietnam veteran I would hesitate to use any product with the word NAPALM in it.

Dunno what to tell you but it does sound like some sort of reaction to the product. What are the active ingredients? Could you list the ingredients and I will have my Old Grump take a look and give his opinion. He has tremendous experience with skincare products.

BIKINIMOM said:
OMG as the wife of a Vietnam veteran I would hesitate to use any product with the word NAPALM in it.

Dunno what to tell you but it does sound like some sort of reaction to the product. What are the active ingredients? Could you list the ingredients and I will have my Old Grump take a look and give his opinion. He has tremendous experience with skincare products.

Thanks, here is the link.
http://avantresearch.com/products/napalm

Proprietary Blend:
Glycyrrhetinic acide, Raspberry Ketones, SesaThinTM, Yohimbine HCl, Synephrine HCl

Other Ingredients:Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triglyceride Complex, n-methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Laurocapram, l-Menthol, and Carbomer

Suggested Use: As explained in the Performance Pyramids, rub gel into skin, twice daily, where fat loss effects are desired. Allow skin to dry for 2-3 minutes and wash hands. Begin with 1 pump and increase daily. Stop if side effects become apparent. Do not exceed 3 pumps at one time.

Napalm™ is a unique and “explosive” mixture of ingredients that is sure to help you make quick work of enemy fat cells dug in deep on the battlefield of your body. By applying it to specific areas of your body, such as your abdominals, glutes, or thighs, the scientific concoction of glycyrrhetinic acid, raspberry ketones, SesaThin™, yohimbine HCl, and synephrine HCl, all work together through different physiological pathways to help you take out stubborn body fat that doesn’t go away fast enough.

It has been getting better, I am just not sure if I should try it again. That is why I was wondering if anyone else had any experiences with fat loss creams.

Yes, chemical burn. If you have any sensitivity to topical products then you're going to get a slight skin burn from the acids. Wait until it's completely gone before you use the product again. If it continues to happen then I'd recommend that you stop using it.

dirty~d~ said:
Yes, chemical burn. If you have any sensitivity to topical products then you're going to get a slight skin burn from the acids. Wait until it's completely gone before you use the product again. If it continues to happen then I'd recommend that you stop using it.

Thanks, I guess this must be common. 4 days later and I still have it :) But it has been getting better. I will give it another week to fully heal then I will try it 1 more time.

sessa said:
I tried the transdermal Napalm fat loss cream yesterday.

I used 1 pump and my tummy is a massive rash, it is so itchy. I haven't done another application as it is still pretty red and itchy. I also took some reactine for a allergic reaction and it hasn't gone away so I am not sure if this is normal.

Anyone else have any experiences with these creams?

A friend of mine said it is normal and after about a week the skin gets used to it, but I am not sure.. it is pretty rashy.

Oh and it makes you hold water, so it looks like I am pregnant now. LOL

There is NOTHING NORMAL when your skin says "HEY I BURN STOP THIS"

PLUS f you read the ingredients and you will find everything you do not want on your body, espescially if you are pregnant.

PM me I will give you my number we can talk.

:santa:

Top Bottom