Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nandrolone-17-ether TMM-50

notpuff said:
then please explain why its legal , and why its not on the market , i think if they made a safe oral nandrolone or test theyd market it

I am not gonna speak for this compound in particular but there are a myriad of reasons why some very promising drugs never make it to market. First of all, it costs millions of dollars to get a drug approved and so not every promising drug is applied to the FDA for approval. Many times there are intellectual property issues involved, or the market for the compound is just not fertile enough to invest in. In the case of steroids I can probably name you over a hundred excellent anabolic steroids (out of Vida's book) that never made it to market. Many of these might have been as good or better than what is currently on the market but it just was not worth it to the drug companies to go forth with at the time. They have to pick and choose what drug candidates to invest the dollars in and that leaves alot of drugs in permanent limbo. Usually these are protected by patents so no one can steal them and market them (patents do run out in 18 years though).

As for this nandrolone ether I really don't know if it is really that good or not. It probably is no better than currently available compounds so I doubt that the company that originally synthesized it 40 years ago ( I believe it was an Italian company called Vister) found it worthwhile to bring to market.

notpuff said:
then please explain why its legal , and why its not on the market , i think if they made a safe oral nandrolone or test theyd market it

As far as why it is legal, well, it really is not technically legal. Especially since enyl ethers have very poor shelf life due to easy hydrolysis to the free compounds. Therefore whoever is marketing these compounds is gonna find that their capsules are contaminated with a substantial amount of a controlled substance - nandrolone. The DEA finds out and they will be charged with a whole host of serious federal offenses (this is why biotest dropped the idea). I kinda love it when companies with no chemistry knowledge fool around with shit they do not understand and then fuck themselves in the ass

notpuff said:

correct me if im wrong but taking nandrolone or test and slapping a new ester on wouldnt make the product legal.
because then a nandrolone suspension would be legal since theres no nandrolone suspension on the DEA's list

OK, first of all nandrolone suspension is just free nandrolone which is definetly controlled. Second of all, all esters of controlled anabolic steroids are by definition controlled (read the act). The authors of the act inexplicably did not mention ethers specifically so therefore companies are guessing that this must mean these compounds are exempt. This is a huge and risky gamble that these companies are making and the consequences of being wrong are immense. Furhermore, the companies are obviously ignorant of the instability of the enyl ethers and their easy breakdown to free nandrolone - a controlled substance. This is what happens when strictly marketing companies try to fool around with science they do understand in the least. Disaster

pa1ad said:

I am not gonna speak for this compound in particular but there are a myriad of reasons why some very promising drugs never make it to market. First of all, it costs millions of dollars to get a drug approved and so not every promising drug is applied to the FDA for approval. Many times there are intellectual property issues involved, or the market for the compound is just not fertile enough to invest in. In the case of steroids I can probably name you over a hundred excellent anabolic steroids (out of Vida's book) that never made it to market. Many of these might have been as good or better than what is currently on the market but it just was not worth it to the drug companies to go forth with at the time. They have to pick and choose what drug candidates to invest the dollars in and that leaves alot of drugs in permanent limbo. Usually these are protected by patents so no one can steal them and market them (patents do run out in 18 years though).

As for this nandrolone ether I really don't know if it is really that good or not. It probably is no better than currently available compounds so I doubt that the company that originally synthesized it 40 years ago ( I believe it was an Italian company called Vister) found it worthwhile to bring to market.

whats vita's book ? And your serious that they synthesized many great steroids but never brought them to the market ? i find it hard to believe they made something better then dbol and didnt reelease it , i couldbe wrong maybe you should write a book pharmacology for dummies

If this substance will convert to Nandrolone, there's no way they'll be able to market it w/out getting caught.... at least eventually.

riskybizz007 said:
If this substance will convert to Nandrolone, there's no way they'll be able to market it w/out getting caught.... at least eventually.

norandrostendio lconverts to nandrolone

pa1ad said:

They have to pick and choose what drug candidates to invest the dollars in and that leaves alot of drugs in permanent limbo. Usually these are protected by patents so no one can steal them and market them (patents do run out in 18 years though).

Actually with regard to US patents filed on or after June 8, 1995: under GATT, the term of a US patent was changed from 17yrs from the issue date to 20yrs from the filing date. Patent applications filed before this date are entitled to a term of 17yrs from the issue date or 20yrs from the filing date, whichever is longer. This may actually extend some previously issued patent terms from 17 to 20 years. Just trying to help...

Last edited:
notpuff said:

whats vita's book ? And your serious that they synthesized many great steroids but never brought them to the market ? i find it hard to believe they made something better then dbol and didnt reelease it , i couldbe wrong maybe you should write a book pharmacology for dummies

Vida's book is called androgens and anabolic agents and was published in the 60's. It is a technical book found in university libraries. Half the book is a table of hundreds of steroid derivatives and their androgenic and anabolic indices.

MOre powerful than dbol? Shit that is nothing. The "Segaloff Steroid" synthesized by some guy at Ciba-Giegy assayed out more than a thousand times as potent as dbol orally. In other words, you would basically see the same result from 50 micrograms of that steroid as from 50mg of dbol. Of course the steroid may have been extremely liver toxic, as most of the super powerful ones were found to be. Methyltrienolone, a steroid around 50 times as potent as methyltestosterone was removed from the market cuz of liver toxicity

Top Bottom