Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nandrolone-17-ether TMM-50

riskybizz007 said:
I think I got the 3rd ingredient PA, Nandrolone right? I think you posted that somewhere on the board. It may convert into Nandrolone, Boldenone, and DHT?

Its testosterone goddamit!! Arrgghhhhhh!!!!!!!

The contamination is only a few percent so its not enough to affect the performance of the product that much but enough to land you in jail if you are selling it

, i knwo kilosports doesnt make it they have a company in china make it then ship it over

Last edited:
notpuff said:
, i knwo kilosports doesnt make it they have a company in china make it then ship it over
\

Yes, of course!! My company is the ONLY company in the United States that manufactures prohormones. Every other supplement company buys the stuff from China and just about every one of them really doesn't even know exactly what they are getting. They may have it tested for purity but they do not know what the impurities are. Who else has an in house GC/MS? Don't get me goin. Who wants a fight? You, huh? How about you, what the fuck you looking at? ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

pa1ad said:

Its testosterone goddamit!! Arrgghhhhhh!!!!!!!

The contamination is only a few percent so its not enough to affect the performance of the product that much but enough to land you in jail if you are selling it

i already said dat, you said i was wrong.shoot i just went crossed eyed

I just bumped this thread to show all the people here what the board used to be like 5 years ago...the good old days

Top Bottom