Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Shred stack Review

Um no var is not the king of cutting. Provirone, winny, masterone in combo's with so many others I could go on for years are like a billion times better... And IMo T3+albuterol is the king of cutting lmao... To say Var solo is king of cutting man? Come on really?

Winstrol the king of cutting , come on now if you had to choose between winny and anny you would honestly chose winstrol :rolleyes:, same thing with proviron , masteron is up to par aye , but still doesn't have as much medical history and studies as anavar...

Winstrol the king of cutting , come on now if you had to choose between winny and anny you would honestly chose winstrol :rolleyes:, same thing with proviron , masteron is up to par aye , but still doesn't have as much medical history and studies as anavar...

I'd go as so far to say var is going to give you better lean mass and will definitely knock off some fat.....I'd only touch winny if I was about to step on stage. Add some test and tren to that var and you'll be in for some serious fat loss. Of course, you could also add in T3, GH, and Slin and you'll be in for something wicked.

Top Bottom