Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Shred stack Review

kkklick

I am about 3 days away from completing the N2shred stack (flame, burn, stim, also ran slin), so I thought I'd post a review on it even though there's quite a few out there.

I stacked it with anavar @ 70mg, I've ran anavar solo at 70mg with no fat burners before.

Well let me say I absolutely loved the stack, in the 6 week span I lost quite a bit of fat, I gained prob 3 pounds of muscle but the scale went down a good 10 pounds. The BEST benefit of this stack is where the fat came off, the stubborn areas of the midsection. If you guys are having trouble burning abdomen and lower back fat, this stack is for you, I couldn't believe it actually.

Energy and all that was great, n2burn wasn't going well for me until I realized the cinnamon coating was messing with my stomach, so I wash it off and ever since then I've felt amazing. N2BM's products are outstanding, they actually work. Everything I've used by them has been great. If anyone has any specific questions regarding this stack post and I'll reply as soon as I can.

I originally planned on running var only for 6 weeks but it's been going so well and I have enough that I can run it for 8 so that's exactly what I'm doing. Going to jump off the stack and run albuterol for the last 2 weeks of var, then jump off both and run a 4 week PCT, then run 8 weeks of triple stack sarms albut n2slin and forma. Just trying to get absolutely shredded. In the future I will definitely run this stack again, and for the price you can't go wrong. Thanks needto for letting me know about this stack, I owe you one brotha

Would have liked to see how it worked for you without the Var. To be fair, Var is the king of cutting, so it's hard to differentiate which agent was responsible for your weight loss.

Merely an observation on my part. Glad the stack worked well for you though bro.

I see what you're saying, although I took var before at the same dosage without the shred stack and the end difference on the scale was maybe 2-3 pounds, this time it was 10, but to be fair my diet was better this time around

klick, how'd u run it?
did u follow the dosing per the description on ntbm.com?
I think...
2 n2burn/1 n2stim - am
1 n2burn/1 n2stim - lunch
2 n2flame/1 n2stim - pm
or did u vary from this?

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

I definitely varied from the proposed method, I started out with it but since I work out early I didn't think that set-up was utilizing the full effect of the stack.

I would wake up in the AM and on an empty stomach have:
- 2 N2flame
- 2 N2stim
- 1 N2slin

Then after a half hour I'd eat breakfast then 30 minutes later go to the gym. I always do 2 body parts per workout, so after the 1st body part I'd go to the changeroom and down 2 N2burn's. Then I'd work out my other body part and do cardio. This method gave me an extra kick of fat burning I felt.

Then go home have post workout, wait an hour have 1 N2slin then 30 minutes later have a meal. Then 2 hours later I'd have:
- 2 N2flame
- 1 N2stim
- 1 N2slin

Then dinner and late night I'd have a casein shake. That's basically the protocol I followed and it worked pretty well for me

so what was the latest u ran it? I guess the idea was that n2flame can be taken later and won't affect sleep. did u experience that?

Would have liked to see how it worked for you without the Var. To be fair, Var is the king of cutting, so it's hard to differentiate which agent was responsible for your weight loss.

Merely an observation on my part. Glad the stack worked well for you though bro.

Um no var is not the king of cutting. Provirone, winny, masterone in combo's with so many others I could go on for years are like a billion times better... And IMo T3+albuterol is the king of cutting lmao... To say Var solo is king of cutting man? Come on really?

Needto, n2flame is designed with a little less kick that you can actually feel correct?.. at least compared to n2stim and n2burn?

Needto, n2flame is designed with a little less kick that you can actually feel correct?.. at least compared to n2stim and n2burn?

Ya I took 10 caps of N2flam the other day thinking I was taking n2amp.. At that many caps ya you can feel the hell out of it lmao.. But at 2 caps its not a ton of stims. its a thermo

so what was the latest u ran it? I guess the idea was that n2flame can be taken later and won't affect sleep. did u experience that?

What I wrote above was the way that I ran it pretty much from week to until now. No affect on sleep whatsoever, there was never a time that I couldn't sleep. I work out pretty hard so by the time I hit the sack I pretty much pass out stims or no stims. Hope that helps, I say give this stack a try you'll really like it

Top Bottom