Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2shampoo results

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
I took a beating last fall when i ran tren so I got hossie to sell me his bottle cause it had been out of stock for a while until the new formula showed up.

i was just finishing the bottle when the new n2shampoo showed up just in time. been on it for 2 weeks now and the results are fantastic.. i use it atleast once a day.. sometimes up to 3X per day and my hair looks fuller and more healthy. been getting a lot of compliments from people who have noticed it as well.

i will tell ya hair is a major chick magnet, they hate bald dudes (most of them anyway)

Thanks for the thread Steve and for the review. Also special thanks for not saying you got a 'general sense of well being' after using it ;)

I got a bottle of the new formula also. Been on it for a week and no noticeable changes yet, but ill run the whole bottle and see what happens. I use it 2x per day after my separate workouts (AM/PM)

Of definitely be curious to hear any others experiences with this stuff. Including some non-NTBM reps (no offense guys :))

Glad i could help. I just ordered a bottle today to have on stock> Probably gonna run it while Im doing my helladrol cycle and I don't mind investing in keeping my hair rather than going NOW WHAT

Thanks for the thread Steve and for the review. Also special thanks for not saying you got a 'general sense of well being' after using it ;)

I got a bottle of the new formula also. Been on it for a week and no noticeable changes yet, but ill run the whole bottle and see what happens. I use it 2x per day after my separate workouts (AM/PM)

Of definitely be curious to hear any others experiences with this stuff. Including some non-NTBM reps (no offense guys :))

my confidence is up bro. I'm aceing guys on the tennis court too. jk jk!

but seriously ask someone close to you if there is a difference.. i bet they will say there is. hard to tell day by day yourself unless you are on cycle and are getting crazy hairloss but it is helping

I haven't used the new formula, yet, but look forward to it (though it probably won't be for a year lol). I'm on my second bottle and the first lasted me about 15 months. Crazy how long it lasts (though I also keep my hair relatively short).

Same great smell as old formula, new stuff seems much thinner though from what I remember. Lots of lather and shinny hair, hope to slow down the shedding soon.

I love the n2shampoo run it alot of the time whether on a cycle or not works great, smells great and a bottle lasts forever, I gotta agree with steve aswell, alot of chicks do not like the bald look at all...

also got an offer for "buy 2 get one free" with code: ShampooFree if anyones looking to stock up ;)

Top Bottom