Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2guard

This is a great idea, but why are you stocking up? If you order a case, 12, which will last you one year - I'm sure ordering by the case entitles you to a more whole-sale-like price, I'd contact Needto and see what his thoughts are.

As far as expiration, I read some interesting information recently on expiry dates; they are nothing more than an imposed mandate to manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies to list on their bottle based on what they know of the compound(s), and can be wildly inaccurate for the better - meaning, if something says "May 2012" it might be truly 100% potent and fresh until May 2013.

This is a great idea, but why are you stocking up? If you order a case, 12, which will last you one year - I'm sure ordering by the case entitles you to a more whole-sale-like price, I'd contact Needto and see what his thoughts are.

As far as expiration, I read some interesting information recently on expiry dates; they are nothing more than an imposed mandate to manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies to list on their bottle based on what they know of the compound(s), and can be wildly inaccurate for the better - meaning, if something says "May 2012" it might be truly 100% potent and fresh until May 2013.

Very true good point

been looking over n2guard recently didn't even think about a whole sale price deal for ordering a lot of them.good thinking for those that run a good amount of cycles

Top Bottom