Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2BM choc raspberry protein bars.......

Cutiebaby

the 1 who knows it all
Chairman Member
So given a choice out of all 3 of the current bars (orig, berryless/nutless, and raspberry) I chose chocolate raspberry. I have a HUGE sweet tooth and love snacking on stuff.

So again we have another batch of choc raspberry bars in the fridge that my wonderful SBT made for me.

After removing them from the fridge it looked as though they were a little to "gooey" for me. Come to find out the peanut butter had a larger amount of oil in it so it threw off the bars a tad bit.

Well SBT suggested that I microwave them. Well I put the one bar into my crappy microwave for 35 seconds and OMG!!!!! It turned into like an oatmeal brownie type of snack. I must admit that microwaving these bars is not a bad idea at all if you like brownies or cakes. They get fluffy like a cake, yet a brownie as well.

Anyone else microwave theirs?

I agree Angel, Chocolate Raspberry tastes the best out of all the flavors, I eat the batch way too quick.

Yup I eat them both ways!! love them heated though, that's why i have been doing it for a bit!! makes a bad ass brownie for an ice cream sundae too!! :p

Top Bottom