Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2amp and ntkts??

jakey165

I've been taking these two products and hooooooooooooly fuck!!! I thought beta alanine was intense but this stuff shits all over it (another shout out to dylangemelli for the recommend).

There must be a catch to something this good. Anyone been getting any sides from this stuff or got any info on it?
Its a little hard to believe something this effective isn't a mainstream product.

thanks in advance for any input guys.

No catch. sometimes i get stim dick post workout but THAT is it. My strength goes up when i use it. I love 1.5 scoops N2kts and 4 caps n2amp.

Get some!

I personally don't like that much stim. Plus the DMAA in n2kts doesn't like me (I won't miss DMAA one bit when it's gone).

I take one Atomic Tab about 20 minutes before I hit the gym Plus I mix half a scoop n2kts with 2 scoops of muscle replenisher and some glycerol in water for an intra-workout drink.

I find this to be the best combo for me as someone who is sensitive to stims and doesn't like the cracked out feeling from too much stims. I like focus and a good level of energy in the gym, not so much energy I feel jittery and anxious and can't focus at all. But that's me. Most people here seem to be stim junkies and consume multiple grams of caffeine daily.

I loved the n2kts need to stock up on some more, also really rated those atomic rabs not something i wudve thought id use but really like them, nice taste, very cheap and a quality buzz/result top product imo definatly on the list for the next few orders ;)

I've been taking these two products and hooooooooooooly fuck!!! I thought beta alanine was intense but this stuff shits all over it (another shout out to dylangemelli for the recommend).

There must be a catch to something this good. Anyone been getting any sides from this stuff or got any info on it?
Its a little hard to believe something this effective isn't a mainstream product.

thanks in advance for any input guys.

Dude I love this stack for preworkout. Ive tried Juggernaut, no xplode, superump and jack3d...

4 caps of n2amp and 1.5 scoops of n2kts = the WIN!!!

I don't take this after 7pm or I will not SLEEP even if i KILL it at the gym.

Need2sleep helps though :0

Agreed with hoss!

The pump I get off this stack is unreal!!!

I don't get jittery, just very focused and wanna pick up the whole rack of weights

Top Bottom