Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 burn log while on lean/bulk

phenom16

Got my free bottle of n2 burn on Friday, after putting the order in on Thursday a.m.!! Still in awe how fast needto gets you your stuff. Thank you to needto and hurricane for picking me. In the middle of a sust 250 2x wk, tren ace 100 mgs eod cycle. Stats:
5'10" 240 lbs. Bodyfat around 15%.
Gonna change my diet and clean it up a bit. Gonna try a 50/ 20/ 30 split protein/ carbs/ fats. Gonna change my workout schedule. Been going 10 or 11 days lifting then a day off but I'm starting to feel it so changing to 6 days week lifting, adding 3 days light cardio. I keep all my rest time to under a minute anyway. My max bench was 465 3x but that was with 15 more lbs on me. Bot trying to max out now so I'll keep all my sets in the 8-12 range.
Working nights so my a. M. Is most people's p.m.
Woke up and popped 2 n2burns. Bout 40 minutes later felt good clean energy from them. Took a 40 grm protein shake in 30 minutes after I took them. Feeling my body temp rising cuz I'm sweating more. Love it! Continued to eat every 2-3 hrs throughout night. Will update more later. After workout after work.

do work buddy!

Popped 2 more preworkout..was pooped from working all night on little sleep and they really picked up my energy levels to push thru chest and tris. I'll def be posting progress pics as the I proceed!

So I had to work night shift for 8 hrs then drive 30 mins to a day shift job yesterday. I'm a union electrician so I have a pretty physical job also. I was beat after night shift and I popped 2 n2burns when I got to day shift and holy shit! I killed at at work. I sweat thru 2 shirts and seriously killed it. Good stuff.

Update..sorry haven't posted for a bit been super busy with work.. So I'm def starting to lean out from the n2burn. Down about 5.5 lbs and seems to be fat or water.. Only been about a week and a half or so I'm pretty impressed so far!

Top Bottom