Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2-burn is some nasty killer stuff

Good lord DH!! Think you "needto" have an intervention on your stim use...lol

Yeah it was bad....lol. All I can say is if you taper up like that make sure you taper off....I just went cold turkey and have a VERY tough time staying awake. I felt like I was constantly sleep walking.

Yeah it was bad....lol. All I can say is if you taper up like that make sure you taper off....I just went cold turkey and have a VERY tough time staying awake. I felt like I was constantly sleep walking.

Hahha! Damn I think the next time I start coming off my stims I will taper... But then again I never have taken THAT much...

What's even crazier is that at one point i was doing 3 N2Stim, 6 N2Burn, and 7 N2Flame...not all at once but spread throughout the day...

How much fat did you lose? I bet that really slimmed you down. I use the N2burn and it works great for spot reductions.

im dying to try N2 Burn. i was just wondering if there is any problems shipping to canada? i really wanna try and lose maybe 5-7 lbs and thats it. just get to about 197-198 before my may cycle begins with the tren and/or primo with test

im dying to try N2 Burn. i was just wondering if there is any problems shipping to canada? i really wanna try and lose maybe 5-7 lbs and thats it. just get to about 197-198 before my may cycle begins with the tren and/or primo with test

Their are no problems with shipping to Canada, Charomid. You will receive your items. We have numerous customers in Canada and they all have had wonderful experiences with the shipping times.

Top Bottom