Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Myostatin Inhibitors

ryno9000

Have you guys heard about these new supps? Are any of them on the market yet, and if so...is there any truth to them? My guess is that they would take a few months of continued use, but seems like once your body was taking it all in you would become very muscular. In theory anyway.

Have you guys heard about these new supps? Are any of them on the market yet, and if so...is there any truth to them? My guess is that they would take a few months of continued use, but seems like once your body was taking it all in you would become very muscular. In theory anyway.

In theory, inhibiting your myostatin would produce ridiculous amounts of muscle size and strength.

I haven't heard much about inhibitors for a while though. I don't see a legit myostatin inhibitor ever becoming publicly available if it works like it should.

I tried lookin on google but is there any research or revelance to the major muslce growth and cancers or benign/malignant tumors? very interesting stuff here, Im sure one day for the right price it will be available. theres a price for anything, especially when your an NFL coach haha

Top Bottom