Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Winstrol and Test Prop cycle

inubbz

Hey dudes,

I am on day 5 of my cycle which has so far has been 50mg tabs of Winny ed. I also want to stack test prop as my base but didn't start with it >_> (I know, smh at me.) I know its best to add winny at the end of a cycle, but idk what I can/should do since I have started already. Is it ok to just stop win, start test p and add winn again at the end? Or stay on winn and add test prop and run end my winn before im finished with the test?

(to all of the DBs who like to critisize and insult only with no helpful advice, I don't want your input. I've done my research. I know winn tabs are bad for liver, im taking milk thistle, got PCT and everything so constructive advice only please!)

Thanks everyone

milk thistle alone is not enough tbh..add some n2guard or liv52

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

I'm 22, around 5'10, 160lbs, and a roughly estimated 8-9% BF. I'm just interested in learning if its ok to stop taking winn, start test p and finish up the winn at the end of the cycle.

I do not have a definitive goal, but to best answer your question I just want to look more cut. I'd prefer a modest size/mass gain, but not a lot. I strongly prefer the lean muscular physique of say a fitness model rather than the bulky look of a body builder.

you should only be running test prop for 8 weeks so you would be running winnie the last 6 weeks anyway... just continue running it now as you have started and run it for 6 weeks... you could run it for the full 8 weeks as well if you can tolerate the joint pain... you also need to be running n2guard along side orals so run it with winnie...

Ok i'll look into that. I've read test p, being faster acting with the shorter ester, has less aromatizing affects than other steroids. Would I be ok with just some HCG on hand? That's what I plan to use for PCT..

you don't run hcg during pct... on this cycle you really only need it four weeks... its a short cycle and your starting pct quickly since its prop... you need to run n2guard with winnie to protect your inside... if your going to run hcg run it weeks 5-8 at 500 iu's week... pct clomid 25/25/25/25 unleashed/post cycle combo and forma stanzol...

Top Bottom