Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Winny vs. My girlfriends Winny

Thanks for the information WarLobo. My gf has since changed her mind and will continue on her well disciplined program without Winny. I basically was curious as to the difference between men and women's dosage of Winny. I definitely don't need to make her any more horny than what she is. This was my first experience on this board and I have to agree with g-zilla about the "air" that came across. Maybe it was just a bad day. I know gf was PMSing this morning. Ahhh estrogen! Ain't it beautiful!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hey guys its just hard to believe that you used the search engine here when this very topic has been discussed in detail, probably with more info than you EVER wanted to know about women and winny.

The same questions are repeated so often its hard to get interested enough to reply.

We also want to be sure that your GAL is the one with the interest, how long she's been training, eating right, is she in the right mindset, does she know the risks etc...

It would be easy to give you doses but there is a whole other world of info SHE needs to know before doing a cycle of anything.

Thats all Lobo was trying to say so don't get your shorts in a twist.

No flame intended guys -- have a good weekend!

Thank you Lobo. I just wanted to add that I have told her that she is doing just fine naturally...she looks GREAT already ! I spent countless hours searching the internet sites for info and my search attempts on the board always come back with nothing; I end up spending hours looking at the topics for my search attempts. I emphasized the virilization and all the sides and dangers of winny for her but she kept insisting on taking it. That is why I finally posted here, so she could read for herself, I think she thought I was stroking her on the sides so she wouldn't do it. Thanks again, and definately time to close this post !!!

You guys need to learn to be a little more patient!!!! This is a serious subject matter and one that should be researched and taken very seriously! Your girl should be on this board researching and posting questions, it is her body and she is going to have to live with the possible sides etc. If it were me, I wouldnt want my boyfriend checking stuff out, I would do it MYSELF and EDUCATE myself, before trying anything....just for a future suggestion:)

Carnie said:
Somebody please help with women's doses. She wants me to inject her right now. I have searched but to no avail.

Sounds like to me you're rushing.
You obviously didn't search.

Okay, this is getting out of hand, some of the people here obviously can't read. None of the comments I have made regarding research and countless hours spent searching have not been processed. Also as I said before, research involves obtaining information for all sources possible. Foolish me to think anyone here could provide any useful personal experiences. I have the info I need anyway, I just wanted testimonials to add to it.

Carnie, has your gf tried any of the non AS methods of fatloss? I mean, if it's mainly butt fat that's the prob, has she tried ECA, clen, Nolvadex or yohimbine first? Maybe a bit of heavier weight training instead of 'toning'? Is she off birth control pills? It sounds like she's determined to do the winny anyway, but since you're trying to do a full research on the topic, have you looked into alternatives that don't risk masculinization?

Top Bottom