Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My WIfes Anavar Cycle..serious!

videoman

Hi,

My wife started an Anavar cycle after working out for 1 year to help her tone out more. She is taking ttokkyo 5mg, only one a day. She started 6 days ago and I just found out that her kidneys havebeen hurting non stop. She didnot tell me this becuase she wanted to keep taking the Anavar. She said it seems like her kidneys and showed me that it was near her lower back/side on her left. Does anavar cause kidney damage?

yea I told her she needs to stop. No more. It is Ttokky labs Anavar, 5mg pills. They are legit, so who knows. Thanks

kidney problems and anavar

After only 6 days? There's been a lot of research on oxandrolone and that side has never been reported even in higher doses. She should stop what she is taking, but she also needs to get checked by her doc. Kidney stone or urinary tract infection?

W6

I had a very similar thing several weeks in at 10mg ed Ttokkyo anavar - it was a urinary tract infection and had nothing to do with the anavar.

Temple,
On your UTI, did they do a culture and say which bacteria caused it? Summer is the time of year for UTI's and Candida to run amok.

Just call me curious on this, by the way. With just two reporting, it is doubtful that the infections are directly related to the TT product. (I just want to quash that rumor before it gets started!)

Now, if BUNCHES more men and women report the same......that will be different. As many people are taking this product, would know of a correlation quickly.

BE

BE - I don't think my UTI was related to the anavar. I am the queen of self medicating and I have a doc that is liberal with the refills so I used one from a previos UTI and drank tons of water and cranberry juice - end of problem. I think when we are on we immediately think the gear is causing our problems, when my back started hurting my first thought was that it was the anavar but a couple of vets from the other board told me it was probably a UTI and I was "like duh" as I have had them many times. Were I not "on" I would have known immediately that is what it was. I did not stop my cycle but this gal should get it checked ASAP. We also tend to push ourselves harder when using gear so she could have just strained some muscles.

Top Bottom