Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MY WIFE MASTERBATES!!!!!!!Need advice.

ROAD DOG

My wife always gets up in the morning before I do because she has to be at work earlier than me.I am usually sleeping while she is in the shower.For the last few mornings I have been waking up before my alarm clock goes off,and I noticed I can hear my wife moaning while she is in the shower.I am pretty sure she is masterbating.My wife would never admit something like that to me because she is very reserved,although she does like to have sex.I would love for my wife to be more open about things like that with me,but she would be way too embarassed.I bought her a vibrator a while back but she claims she would never use something like that ,although I know she would like it if she opened up more.
Would it be a bad idea for me to walk in on her the next time I hear her?Do you think it would make her open up more if she knew that I know.Or do you think most women would be pissed off by it and never talk to me again?

Maybe she's moaning cause the hot water first thing in the morning feels OH SO GOOD! .....................

Even though some may consider it an invasion of privacy, maybe you SHOULD walk in on her. Rub your eyes as your walking in yawning, and casually glance over at her.........make sure you walk in QUIETLY. If she is masturbating, ask if she would like you to watch her, or if she would like you to masturbate as well while she is.

Perhaps she's moaning a little so you can hear her on PURPOSE, maybe she wants you to find her doing something so she can be more open instead of being bold and doing it out of the blue.

Conservative women have a wild side too!:p

sounds like a lack of communication....me and my hubby tell each other all of our thoughts, desires, whatever....its makes sex so much better - try talking to her - get her to open up a little....she may be embarrased at first, but she will get over that soon enough....

Do you like what she is doing? If you do tell her. Tell her that really gets you off. Any women wants to know that pleaseing herself also gets you. That is a dream cum true for them. But you need to talk to her, no matter what. It does sound like a total break down of communication.

Maybe, the next time that you have sex and you are "giving it to her" from behind, rub the clit. Then inter-lock your hands with hers and start rubbing the clit again and then slowly move your hand away when you she that she enjoys it. Make the transition suttle. After sex talk about what went on and tell her that it turned you on to she her excited. It will make all the difference.

Jus' throwin' pennies in the fountain...

"OBESSED" said:
Maybe, the next time that you have sex and you are "giving it to her" from behind, rub the clit. Then inter-lock your hands with hers and start rubbing the clit again and then slowly move your hand away when you she that she enjoys it. Make the transition suttle. After sex talk about what went on and tell her that it turned you on to she her excited. It will make all the difference.

Jus' throwin' pennies in the fountain...

This is definitely a good suggestion. Women will tend to be more open during the actual sex part...so try this and I bet you will be surprised that she likes it! :)

If you already have a vibrator and she says she does not use it, just start using it during sex. My wife was the same way and I said we should start using the vibrator while having sex so that it could last longer. You know a women will not turn that down. After a couple of nights I told her that watching her cum is the most arousing thing I have ever seen and asked if I could just watch her. She was hesitant, but once she started and found out how much I enjoyed it, we started a collection of sex toys.

Get her a jack rabbit---she will use it all the time and ya'll can use it together too---FUN, FUN, FUN!!! :)

luvs2workout said:
sounds like a lack of communication....me and my hubby tell each other all of our thoughts, desires, whatever....

Not necessarily, masturbation is a private matter to me. Especially since some times my wife has nothing to do with my thoughts while jacking off.

I can't fantasize about making it with that hottie at the bookstore when my wife is right there!

Top Bottom