Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Way or the Highway

I agree and disagree, i know alot of people who smoke pot because they think they are cool, but when you watch them hit it, its not enough to get you high, so yah they think it makes you cool if u smoke, but I smoke because I love to get high. I smoke everyday and I dont consider my self a low life.

YellowD said:

most people don't do it to be cool, they do it because they enjoy it.

Good call.....how would the fact that you toke it up make you cool? If you have to rely on that for your coolness it's pretty sad....I enjoy it straight up yo!

I know lots of people that enjoy it, but they don't put the stupid Highway 420 stickers and shit all over their cars and talk about smoking a "phat one" all the time. I think I am going to post some "Sustanon 250" stickers all over my truck, "sust, a real pain in my ass"

Bud is cool if you're partying...to me at least..i'm not a big smoker but there are time when the party is goin on and its just so hype that on top of the alcohol, bud gets you even wilder at a party..just my experience..i dont condone it or support its use..and I dont think its "cool" anymore these days if you smoke..some people smoke, some dont..I think the whole "coolness" thing about it has faded...i think nowadays things like E or Xanax are the "cool" drugs...

vixenbabe said:
Hello Doll!

Roll me one would ya? I could use it....

Your pretty close to me aren't ya, lets go smoke da cheeba :cool:

Sailor- when can I see you neekid, I have my place all cleaned up for ya and everything :)

Top Bottom