Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My upcoming Sustanon Cycle

Ask questions, thats how you learn. Regarding injections...it has made a huge difference with me if I take the loaded syringe and place it under the faucet for a while and let hot water warm it up, just remember to keep the cap on the pin. Then inject VERY slowly. Then massage the area for a while. I have done this in the past and have zero pain after injecting. Good luck.

if this is your first time doing juice you will especially start to use your glute when you experience the pain from sust in your quads

anthony518 said:
That 23g is going to be too small, IMO. It will take for ever to pull the fluid and inject it. I would use a 21g it really makes a difference. I would also inject the sust once a week. But it is up to you. I am getting ready to take 250mg to start week 4 right now.

1) You need to inject sust AT LEAST twice a week to keep blood levels even, why would you possibly tell him that he should be injecting less?!?

2) Have you ever drawn with a 23g? It takes a grand total of about a minute to draw.

Bro make sure you dont touch the end to any thing it is very easy to dull the sharp end of the needle if you have to go through a rubber nipple and it is the first time you might want to switch the end of the needle for a new sharp one. I would use it anyway but that is just me. Apply constant pressure on the needle like in spot injection site and go slowuntil you are in an inch. Easy

stucazz said:
I was on a different forum and people there said to use a 3cc regardless... I couldn't figure that out either. And yes I did check out the website, I was just wondering if it were possible to inject the sust in the delt that's all.
Peace bro.

3cc syringes are common - most people use them or 5cc I would guess. Not that they fill them but they are the easist to come by. Delt injections are fine. I do them often. Here is my injection protocols (my opinions)

Glutes - 22 or 23g 1.5" Up to 3cc's
Delts/Quads - 25G 1" up to 1/5 cc's

As for clomid, start it 14 days after you last sust shot (I beleive 14-17 daus is the 1/2 life for sust. Chime in if I'm wrong)

I run clomid like such:

300mg Day 1-2 (split up into 100mg 3x day)
100mg Day 3-5 (50mg 2x day)
50mg Day 6-21

Since you're not running an overly agressive cycle you might be able to get away w/a light clomid dose such as 300 day 1, 100 day 2, 50 day 3-21 but as where you're in you 40s you may want to give the boys a GOOD jump start. If you can get a hold of nolvadex I would keep some on hand just in case the nips get ithcy.

Anthony Starks said:
1) You need to inject sust AT LEAST twice a week to keep blood levels even, why would you possibly tell him that he should be injecting less?!?

2) Have you ever drawn with a 23g? It takes a grand total of about a minute to draw.

Agree 100% w/Starks on this one.

I was just saying I inject once a week. I thought that one of the good things about sust was you could take less injections? Also 23g worries me, I feel like i am going to slip while I am injecting, I had to push forever.

anthony518 said:
I was just saying I inject once a week. I thought that one of the good things about sust was you could take less injections? Also 23g worries me, I feel like i am going to slip while I am injecting, I had to push forever.

No, the good thing about sust is that it kicks in quickly because of the fast acting esters in it. Unfortunatly, thats also the bad thing about sust as you need to shoot it pretty frequently to avoid a testosterone rollercoaster.

Top Bottom