Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My tri shot 3 weeks in (pic)

E

My tri shot 3 weeks in. I am a 19 year old hardgainer.
Everything should start kicking in next week :)

E

not bad bro

Thanks for the input guys. This is my second cycle. My first cycle was kinda of a fluke at 500mg sust a week for 8 weeks. I didnt eat right though. This cycle is kinda heavy Aratest 500mg, deca 300mg, fina 60 mg (transdermally) and soon I will throw in winny. I hope to see some good results. I'm eating perfectly and training like a bat outta hell :) I'm 6'3" 208-212 pounds (water weight).

E

When you can do 12 reps of dips for 3 sets with 2 plates hanging from your crotch, then let us see!!! 15 years of surfing may have given me an edge when it comes to the tris though!:p

Youll like this tricepula. There are two brothers that go to my gym.... cool mofos. Anyways they do weighted dips and hang 2 125# dumbells off the chain!!!! its crazy. They are both in the USA's this year and I garuntee one of them will win it, in fact id put my life savings on it :) Anyways.... i'm young and bustin my ass off so hopefully ill get there. Im in this sport for life!!!

E

Top Bottom