Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My test e dilute

lol, my Test P is 100mg/ml and I was running Tren A 100mg/ml, and my other vial I'm on now of Tren A is 200mg/ml. It IS a lot of oil, but not a lot of stuff. I've done great after the first 8 weeks, planning 10 weeks total of tren, and then run test for 2 weeks after, then start PCT 4 days after last pin. I wouldn't call it a pro cycle, lol, I may be a pro loser or pro screw up, though. No body wants to hear of someone's second cycle having tren, but I have quite a few PH cycles under my belt. And I don't care who you are, if you have ran Beastdrol 4 or 5 times, you can tackle anything lol. I was aiming at Test P @ 75mg/Tren A @ 100mg EOD. And, after 8 weeks of that, I started bumping them up. Yes, 2g of oil in a delt EOD. Reminds me, I finally pinned into a vein for my first time. That's one way to see if your tren is legit lol. I don't recommend that.

Beastdrol is by far the roughest, yet the TOUGHEST compound I have ever ran. No matter what, it's like 15 pounds in a month. 20lbs my first time I ran beast. But, it's ridiculous keeping all your gains from beast. Great kickstarter, though, that's for sure. Beast for 4 weeks while waiting on your Test E to kick in... that's how my first Test E cycle went. I got pretty damn massive. Bloated or not haha.

Freak, I'm still not getting it. Do you mean 2ML of oil EOD? That i can believe. You're saying 2g, which, even a week is massive. Especially using prop.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Top Bottom