Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My test e dilute

Iamthor95

So my test e hurts like a *******************.....*************** so i got some sterile oil and i take 2 cc of my test e out of the test e vial and 1 cc of sterile oil out of its vial change pins jut the needle head and bam the question is am i loosing or lowering the strength of my 500 mg of test e ? Thanks guys

So my test e hurts like a *******************.....*************** so i got some sterile oil and i take 2 cc of my test e out of the test e vial and 1 cc of sterile oil out of its vial change pins jut the needle head and bam the question is am i loosing or lowering the strength of my 500 mg of test e ? Thanks guys

3 ml is a lot of oil for the muscle to absorb.

Wat does this mean. ? Within a week i would think it will be absorbed ? Just dont want to loose the strenght of the roid im still injecting 500 mg even with the added oil so im thinking im not weakaning it

Jesus man of course not. The amount of test you put in is the amount you put in. You sure u know what you are doing?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

For the OP no it's not gonna dilute it unless you put the oil in the test vial. If you add the oil to the barrel it's gonna remain the same.

groups such as the glute and quad can take more oil yea, but why put plain ass oil in for nothing. IMO you're not helping your prob much. My max is 2ml per site.

One of my friends who has been using aas for years recommended me this and it worked no pain at all after the shot idk who mixed my test but they added to much alcohol some say to much gear for cc its probly overdosed nuts are shrinking in week 3 of test e deca cycle and i gained 9 pounds sum how im really lean way more lean then before the cycle just have a bloated face im also exstreamly vascular wow i feel like im cutting or on tren

My first every injectable cycle was Test E @ 500mg/week. Most painful shit I had ever done. Then, here I am now, shooting 2g EOD of Test P/Tren A, and BARELY have any pain. Side effects ... Trensomnia, Trensweats, and that's about it. After every meal, I break out in sweat. Every night, I sweat the bed... my new girl is like "wtf" haha, but she knows I'm "on". The Test is keeping my junk working, it's better than the NASTY stuff called "test e" I had for my first cycle. I'd like to find whoever brewed that and break his/her legs. Because, I was afraid of Test P because of posts of extreme pain... naw, I love it. 90% pain free... and after 4-6 hours, it's 100% pain free.

I did, however, inject into a vein, probably a quarter of a gram mix of test p/tren a, and got the cough, sweaty, cold chilling feel that I've read about. Blehhh. EOD in my delts... I was kind of expecting a slip up. I always aspirate, but I obviously moved. Now I'm aspirating literally ten times through my pin because I'm scared.

I think I got off topic, sorry, but my point is, PAIN from juice is gonna come from, IMO, bad gear or bad injection practice. Test E should be damn near painless from what I've read. It's not worth it to keep putting that nasty shit in you if it's making you hurt so bad you can't work out... just my opinion.

My first every injectable cycle was Test E @ 500mg/week. Most painful shit I had ever done. Then, here I am now, shooting 2g EOD of Test P/Tren A, and BARELY have any pain. Side effects ... Trensomnia, Trensweats, and that's about it. After every meal, I break out in sweat. Every night, I sweat the bed... my new girl is like "wtf" haha, but she knows I'm "on". The Test is keeping my junk working, it's better than the NASTY stuff called "test e" I had for my first cycle. I'd like to find whoever brewed that and break his/her legs. Because, I was afraid of Test P because of posts of extreme pain... naw, I love it. 90% pain free... and after 4-6 hours, it's 100% pain free.

I did, however, inject into a vein, probably a quarter of a gram mix of test p/tren a, and got the cough, sweaty, cold chilling feel that I've read about. Blehhh. EOD in my delts... I was kind of expecting a slip up. I always aspirate, but I obviously moved. Now I'm aspirating literally ten times through my pin because I'm scared.

I think I got off topic, sorry, but my point is, PAIN from juice is gonna come from, IMO, bad gear or bad injection practice. Test E should be damn near painless from what I've read. It's not worth it to keep putting that nasty shit in you if it's making you hurt so bad you can't work out... just my opinion.

Wow pro cycle ? Lol also yeah man im just lucky the shit is real really hard to get a legit source around where i liv and get a test e vial for under $150 im getting mine $40 each and got 11 of them also wanted to ask if test e makes u guys lean in the first few weeks? And yes my cals are up just not to much to gain 3 ibs of at each week lol

Top Bottom