Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My steroid use lessong - PCT

The450Man

So I attempted to run my first cycle.

I origianally planned to just run Ostarine at 15mg to see its results but a week in I decided to just run a true cycle. I only went 2 weeks truly with test and dbol, 3 weeks with ostarine. I quite because it was interfering with my sleep and appetite.

Week 1-3 Ostarine 15mg
Week 2-3 Test prop 350mg week and 25mg dbol.
I small amount of arimidex was added during week 3

One of the major reasons I decided to stop early was for a quick recovery, I was really only on truly suppressive compounds for 2 weeks.

I started PCT day after my last shot, maybe a little early.

How long do I need to run PCT with a short run like this? I feel like complete trash, im not sure if its the clomid or withdrawal from the androgens. anxiety, depression, no sex drive, the works.

2 years ago I ran clomid as a stand alone at 12.5mg, in 4 weeks my test went up to 890 from 640. lh trippled, fsh doubled.

So I attempted to run my first cycle.

I origianally planned to just run Ostarine at 15mg to see its results but a week in I decided to just run a true cycle. I only went 2 weeks truly with test and dbol, 3 weeks with ostarine. I quite because it was interfering with my sleep and appetite.

Week 1-3 Ostarine 15mg
Week 2-3 Test prop 350mg week and 25mg dbol.
I small amount of arimidex was added during week 3

One of the major reasons I decided to stop early was for a quick recovery, I was really only on truly suppressive compounds for 2 weeks.

I started PCT day after my last shot, maybe a little early.

How long do I need to run PCT with a short run like this? I feel like complete trash, im not sure if its the clomid or withdrawal from the androgens. anxiety, depression, no sex drive, the works.

2 years ago I ran clomid as a stand alone at 12.5mg, in 4 weeks my test went up to 890 from 640. lh trippled, fsh doubled.

I hope you never a run a cycle the way you just did again because that is such a mess that it is hard for me to even read... Im not sure what you are thinking or doing because your explanation makes no sense at all... you are very mislead on your thoughts... clomid can make you feel terrible when ran alone for pct... especially if you are dosing too high... you need a full pct considering you feel the way you do... clomid has its place, but will not work as your only pct part... here is a pct for you...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Thanks, I did not think it was hard to fallow.

I simply intended on running ostarine as a standalone, but a week in I decided to just run a true cycle.

The only real answer is you will have to run PCT as long as is necessary.

Give yourself a good 4-5 weeks on a sufficient pct. Clomid, along with a good test booster (test stack would be best, discounts and link in my sig) and a decent AI (Dspark would be good for this) should help you recover.

Then you need to run some bloods to see where you are at to see that you've recovered

The only real answer is you will have to run PCT as long as is necessary.

Give yourself a good 4-5 weeks on a sufficient pct. Clomid, along with a good test booster (test stack would be best, discounts and link in my sig) and a decent AI (Dspark would be good for this) should help you recover.

Then you need to run some bloods to see where you are at to see that you've recovered

Why are you guys giving him such a long pct? He only ran two compounds for 2 weeks. And the test prop is probably already out of his system?? Wouldn't just a bottle of hcgen be fine with maybe a low dose of clomid.

Top Bottom