Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My second cycle

sydvicious

23 years old, 5'9, 190lbs, 7 years training.

Ran my first cycle last winter and didn't get much out of it at all. It was a 10 week cycle of Sustanon (1.5mL/week) with 6 weeks of Dbol (4/day).

I am now on week 3 of my second cycle. It looks like this:

Week #1-5 Cyponate 2cc once a week

Week #4 Trenbolone 1cc every other day until finished

Week #5 D-balls....4 tabs a day until finished

Week #7 Propinate 1 cc every 3 days till finished

PCT: 1 week after finished, 1cc of HCG every 5 days and 100mg of Clomid everyday

So far I haven't found this cycle any more productive than the last (granted it is only week 3).

I am thinking of altering the planned cycle above by running the Dbal starting from now (Week #3) through to Week #7.

Suggestions?

Last edited:
23 years old, 5'9, 190lbs, 7 years training.

Ran my first cycle last winter and didn't get much out of it at all. It was a 10 week cycle of Sustanon (1.5mL/week) with 6 weeks of Dbol (4/day).

I am now on week 3 of my second cycle. It looks like this:

Week #1-5 Cyponate 2cc once a week

Week #4 Trenbolone (verify) 1cc every other day until finished

Week #5 D-balls....4 tabs a day until finished

Week #7 Propinate 1 cc every 3 days till finished

PCT: 1 week after finished, 1cc of HCG every 5 days and 50mg of Clomid

So far I haven't found this cycle any more productive than the last (granted it is only week 3).

I am thinking of altering the planned cycle above by running the Dbal starting from now (Week #3) through to Week #7.

Suggestions?

Well, youre not finding it beneficial because youre all over the map with different gear an doses that dont really make sense. Cyp doesnt reach peak levels for abt 3 weeks and needs to be ran flor at least 10 weeks to reap the full benefits of it. And Tren for a second cycle is not smart at all. I assume you dont have anything for prolactin control either right? And your PCT is horrible. Look into Post Cycle/Unleashed combo from NTBM and some DAA and clomid at a low dose

im not trying to be a dick bro but this is seriously one of the worst layouts i have ever seen... it truly is... do you realize that cyp is basically the longest estered test and doesn't even really start to kick in until week 5? it needs to be ran 12 weeks... you have NO BUSINESS running tren... you make no mention of anything for prolactin or any mention of an ai... LMFAO at "d balls" you have no concept of what your doing here and your going to end up doing some serious fucking damage to yourself... get rid of the tren... save your prop... run test for 12 weeks... run aromasin the entire cycle at 12.5 mg eod... dbol 30 mg day for four weeks...

pct week 15-18

[FONT=&quot]clomid 25/25/25/25 chemicalneed.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com[/FONT]

My suggestion is that you make sure whoever designed this cycle never designs another one... Every individual part of it is its own terrible mess, the cypionate should be run 12 weeks and shot twice a week, Tren doesn't belong in a second cycle or any cycle with no caber, Dbol is dosed in mg not number of tablets, HCG is measured in IU's not cc... Three out of four steroids you're planning on taking you didn't even spell correctly.... If you must continue with this then please take Dylan's advice...

if u didnt get anything outta that first cycle u need to figure out y u didnt , before you jump into another cycle espically with that line up!

My suggestion is that you make sure whoever designed this cycle never designs another one... Every individual part of it is its own terrible mess, the cypionate should be run 12 weeks and shot twice a week, Tren doesn't belong in a second cycle or any cycle with no caber, Dbol is dosed in mg not number of tablets, HCG is measured in IU's not cc... Three out of four steroids you're planning on taking you didn't even spell correctly.... If you must continue with this then please take Dylan's advice...

This post made me laugh hahaha

Dude cant even spell what he is taking lol

WTF is this? Whoever advised this is an idiot and knows nothing about steroids. Just run the cypionate for 12 weeks and use the pct dylan laid out. And read every sticky on the forum until you understand them.

Use code joeb15 for 15%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Top Bottom