Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My second cycle need check!

Orly03

Hello everyone

I am looking at embarking on my 2ndcycle, and would like to get your opinions and advice.

This will be my second cycle ever, my first cycle was Test-E500mg/wk+methandrostenolone 4wks-30/30/40/40,pct: nolva,clomid. I am 24, 6ft 4, 211lbs, around 10% bodyfat. I am training since i was 16.

My thoughts on cycle are:
Week 1-12 Test C 500mg/wk
Week 1-10 Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 400mg/wk
Week 1-6 Tbol 65mg/ed
Week 1-12 Adex 0,5mg eod
Week 1-18 liv52(liver protection)
Week 5-12 HCG 500ui/wk
Week 12-14 HCG 1000ui/wk

Week 14-18 PCT:clomid 100/100/50/50
Clenbuterol day 1-4 0,2-0,8mg and last 4days of PCT slightly drop to 0,2mg again.
Not sure about nolvadex, some1 use it with deca some1 not.

Pinning: monday Test+nand, thursday nandrolone, friday, test+nandrolone
Here is the real problem i cant pin at the weekends because iam with my GF and she doesnt know about gear. She hates roids so much i cant even tell her. Is it ok to pin Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 3x week? monday thursday and frida?

Looking for lean mass gains without huge water retention.

Last edited:
way too much gear man! second cycles can still be done with test only, maybe a little tbol, but to me thats a little over the top. my first 3-4 cycles were done with only one compound, and i made great gains, and i never went over 500mg ( and i'm far from gifted in the genes department). you got lots of time man to ramp your doses and compounds up. trust me, you don't want to be one of those guys who nothing less than a gram of test a week in order to gain, especially if you're still in your twenties!

Agreed. Too much.

Also you have NPP not deca...either way I would say nay on the nolva.

You have a great base....no need to over due it......

Search any of Dynan GemellI's posts for great PCT

Ya I agree. I say go with test C for 500 weeks 1-12.

Drop the liv52 and add N2guard.

Same with HCgenerate. Especially with ES coming out next week!

Also throw some forma in pct as well.

Iam just curious about pinning NPP 3x week is enough ? I would love to try some competion next years thats why i run harder cycles then just test only.

Last edited:
Iam just curious about pinning NPP 3x week is enough ? I would love to try some competion next years thats why i run harder cycles then just test only.

That is a TERRIBLE way to think.....

~EZ

Top Bottom