Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My second cycle and arimidex question

Qughaden

After doing a testosterone solo cycle, I am going toadd in some anavar. So it will be 150 test EOD and 40 mgs anavar ED.Totally it will be 8 weeks. Got clomid to run the PCT – after sucha mild cycle I think it will be enough. What are your thoughts on it?I am 6'1, 12% BF, 205 lbs.

Also I wanto to ask about the AI. On the first cycleit was very difficult to keep estrogen balanced with arimidex. Howcan I solve this balance issue?

Well, usually you have to use a standard dosage of the AI, and then adjust it as needed. For arimidex, the good starting dosage is 0.5 mgs EOD, and for aromasin it is 10 mgs EOD. In fact, anavar is stressful for the lipids, and so is arimidex, so I would rather recommend you to use aromasin, which is beneficial for the lipids, so it will balance out the negative influence of anavar. Also, anavar is liver toxic, so you will need to use a good liver supporting supplement, such as N2guard. Finally, flaxseed oil is great for cholesterol control as well, so I highly recommend taking it while you are on an anavar cycle.

As for the PCT, you definitely need a more complete PCT. Even though it is a relatively mild cycle, you will need a proper PCT in order to keep the results achieved on cycle, and have a proper recovery. Therefore, consider running a comprehensive PCT, such as the perfect PCT protocol described here - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

And how do you adjust the dosages when you are in the middle of the cycle?

How much flaxseed oil is good for the cholesterol? I will definitely check this PCT you have suggested me - want to keep my gains! Also, is there any special reason other than lipids why aaromasin is better?

Middle of your cycle, get blood work done. See where your estrogen levels are at. Estrogen is something you want in the normal range. Not high and not low.

If your estrogen levels are high, increase your AI dosage
If your estrogen levels are low, decrease your AI dosage
If your estrogen levels are in the normal range - keep your AI dosage as is.

Top Bottom