Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My run in @ the gym w/ a bull dike..

Cal_21 said:
So I'm doing tricep rope extensions & I get a tap on the shoulder.

"How many sets do you have left?"

"Two and I'll be right off *smiles*"

I cut my rest between the last sets down to like 10 seconds or so to be polite.

I walk away and smile...

She waits like 2 minutes...walks over...*taps me on the shoulder again while I'm doing dumbbell rows...

She's like "Can you take the rope off for me I'm short"
I'm like "no problem"
she's like "It's only proper gym etiquette..." *stares me down*

"I'm like that attitude isn't necessary"

"You asshole! you should have ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO WORK IN WITH YOU!!!"
I'm like "I'm sorry I'm not miss cleo bitch, you should have asked me if you wanted to work in."
She's like "check your roidrage...fucking all men are alike, that's why I turned lesbian"
I'm like "look Rosie, do your work out and shut the fuck up"
Everyone's staring @ me & I feel like an ass even though she started it lol
*puts head phones in* *finishes workout*
The End.

That gym etiquette thing hit a nerve, every time I use something I put re-rack every weight & wipe off any bead of sweat..

Sorry if this offended anyone... I just thought her attitude was insanely out of line...
You're my new personal hero.

lmao...good story.

Ignorant people in the gym drive me nuts. It's why I work out at 2 a.m. and even then there is always someone that doesn't get it. Don't fucking talk to me while I'm leg pressing 1000 pounds. If I don't look at you, it means I don't have time to bullshit with you.

Re: My run in @ the gym w/ a bull dyke..

Cal_21 said:

I walk away and smile...

She waits like 2 minutes...walks over...*taps me on the shoulder again while I'm doing dumbbell rows...

I'm like "no problem"

I'm like "I'm sorry I'm not miss cleo bitch, you should have asked me if you wanted to work in."
She's like "check your roidrage...fucking all men are alike, that's why I turned lesbian"
The End.

That gym etiquette thing hit a nerve, every time I use something I re-rack every weight & wipe off any bead of sweat off the equipment..

Sorry if this offended anyone... I just thought her attitude was insanely out of line...

LFMAO you shoulda bitchslapped her.

I would only ask someone if they want to work in with me if I am not particularly annoyed that day. 20 years in the gym (yes... I said TWENTY) and you learn that times have changed so much, being polite like this with MOST people is a big fat fuckin no no anymore.

Gym etiquitte does NOT dictate that you remove any sort of handle from the end of a cable when you are done. I am 5'3" and I would NEVER expect someone to do this. You can adjust all the equipment with relative ease. If not, you pull over a chair or a bench and git er done yourself. If you absolutely, HAVE to ask someone for help - you do. Me, personally, I have always prided myself on getting it done myself.

The gym is THE ONE PLACE where I have this, "Thank you I will get it myself attitude." Every place else I am very old school.

As for her comment about why she decided to *turn lesbian* - waaaaaaaaaaay too much information and totally innapropriate. You didn't ask her shit. You were just minding your own business, working out. Nothing could have justified such a sexually charged comment on her part. :rolleyes:

Re: My run in @ the gym w/ a bull dyke..

Cal_21 said:

I walk away and smile...

I'm like "no problem"

The End.

That gym etiquette thing hit a nerve, every time I use something I re-rack every weight & wipe off any bead of sweat off the equipment..

She tapped you on the shoulder while you were doing a set?

You must have been shooting some mad pheremones her way if she volunteered she was 'lesbian'. :devil:

Just j/k you know. I no nothing about proper gym etiquette, but she sounds like a buffoon.

Top Bottom