Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My roommate wants to know about the "ugly man's guide to getting laid" book from EF

I doubt it tells you anything you dont already know. Grow some balls and start hitting on chicks. Unless you look like you got hit by a truck then I dont know. I wonder how ugly George is

HardHat87 said:
I doubt it tells you anything you dont already know. Grow some balls and start hitting on chicks. Unless you look like you got hit by a truck then I dont know. I wonder how ugly George is
ouch

Re: My roommate wants to know about the "ugly man's guide to getting laid" book from

i bet the books chapters go like this:

chap 1: Kitty from the farm
chap 2: How to pay for kitty
chap 3: Flashlight sex
chap 4: George's homemade lotion recipe
chap 5: Graveyard Kitty digging
chap 6: Roofie colada

Re: My roommate wants to know about the "ugly man's guide to getting laid" book from

SublimeZM said:
i bet the books chapters go like this:

chap 1: Kitty from the farm
chap 2: How to pay for kitty
chap 3: Flashlight sex
chap 4: George's homemade lotion recipe
chap 5: Graveyard Kitty digging
chap 6: Roofie colada
lol

"You must spread some Karma around before giving it to Wootoom again."

Well, the thing is my room mate and I always pick up chicks, so it aint that big of a deal. Wait, don't all EF guys have that kind of luck? Right, Hammy? Right? Ok, he's the exception. haha. Just petting your small, furry balls. lol

It should be banned, then burned

Ugly people shouldnt be encouraged to reproduce

Yes, I mean Wootass

BTW, I think I aint recieving th K people give me. Either that, or I am just niave. Anyone ever experienced that?

Top Bottom