Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My response to the Happy Scrappy thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HighIntensity

Guest
Here is my answer to anyone who questions this thread. I don’t give a fuck, how’s that. This is not about Smalls nor had it anything to do with her rape,. This has everything to do with Eric and his character. I am a little sick of his piss poor attitude, I am not sure of some of you notice but on a daily basis this man finds it necessary that when ever I post to add some little jab about me.

I have even admitted on this very board that my initial problems with Eric mostly stem from my own doings. But I have attempted to burry the hatchet with him or at the very least avoid any confrontations on the board. He seems to not have the maturity nor the self esteem to go his own way without directing malice my way.

I would like to hear from any board member that feels learning disabilities are some sort of joke to be continually mocked. Hey I can’t spell (I even poke fun of it myself) and my grammar gets fluttered, but if you knew the effort I have put into trying to correct it you would understand it’s not something to joke about everyday.

Second Eric seems to not be able to conceive the fact that the ENLARGED EGO that comes across in my posts are a JOKE….its a pun…but you seem to thick headed to ever get it.

Project we have had two or three opportunities to talk VIA pm and you seemed to comment both times that you were impressed with my character, and wondered why I post they way I do. Again it is for laughs. The board gets very boring and I have realized which post I can make and seem to get 5 pages of responses.

Tap shut the fuck up; you’re a shady piece of shit in my books. You hide behind the real you, but many are beginning to realize your game. Now go get laid for the 5th time this week. Oh and if you care some much about Smalls where were you 3 weeks ago…just like I thought my man.

Now for the post…is it classless? No. It is fact. It is a glimpse into Eric’s character. You all know him as laughable humorist poster Happy Scrappy and yet when it comes down to it he is a self admitted prick. You just took me to far this time.
 
Don't you think 'eric' wants his name kept private?

You've shown me what a piece of shit you are kevin. I used to support you like 10 months ago. But i have seen you turn into a whiny egomanical baby.
 
actually he started useing my real name in his threads first

some of you people are really blind to facts...

like sheep in a herd...follow whats cool
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom