Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My religious guru friend is screwing up my workouts.

From the way you were posting for a while there he must have straight up brainwashed you.

He probably thought you were his minion

Is this in the gym? Shit dude. That's what headphones are for.

"... what? throwing what away? No the trash can's over there. Sorry dude, I'm into my tunes right now - cardio time ya know. God likes a nice healthy clean temple for my soul to live in! See ya!"

UA_Iron said:
you need to tell him that he's being a bitch for nagging at you constantly and that he needs to stop doing it.

I've dealt with the kind before - they are about as straightforward as can be in telling you you're gonna go to hell. You need to return the favor in telling them to fuck off.

Doesnt really sound like a friend if you avoid him all the time...

anyway, hope things turn out well in this situation.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Religious wack jobs are the biggest hypocrites of them all. Many of them don't even practice what they preach. My father in-law is one of these types. Finally after about 3 years of listening to his bullshit I pulled him aside at a family function and told him if he ever pushes his religious bullshit on me or my kids again I would make sure he saw Christ sooner than later. He hasn't said a fucking word to me in almost 4 years now. Life is good!

While his intentions seem good I understand how frustrating it can be, especially in the gym.
Tell him in a polite manner that you go to the gym to workout, not to socialize.
Or just start doing your set as he is talking, then when you get thru with your set say "what? I was lifting". Do this as often as it takes until he gets the point.

I got the same shit one day who stopped to help this guy who locked his keys in his car in front of my house. I was already helping the guy and he stops to help too. Afterwards I start to get this big long bullshit lecture on how God can save me eternally. I told him I wasn't interested and proceeded to tell him that if God was so great he wouldn't have to be out preaching.

yourmomgoestocollege said:
Couldn't have said it better myself. Religious wack jobs are the biggest hypocrites of them all. Many of them don't even practice what they preach. My father in-law is one of these types. Finally after about 3 years of listening to his bullshit I pulled him aside at a family function and told him if he ever pushes his religious bullshit on me or my kids again I would make sure he saw Christ sooner than later. He hasn't said a fucking word to me in almost 4 years now. Life is good!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I did the same thing with my Father's wife....Biggest hateful hypocrit on the planet....no way will I take her crap after what she put my Mother and brother through.

Life is good.

This week he moppin floors
Next week it's the fries

Top Bottom