Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Recomp/recovery SARM stack

M/CIRT

Products: morning LGD 4033 10mg, GW 501516 10mg, YK11 10mg
evening: GW 501516 10mg
Preworkout: sr9009 20mg

Stats: 5'10" 240lbs waist 36 inches, neck 16 inches, approx 15% bodyfat, 35 years old

Background: Law Enforcement, Military, Crossfiter (well I use SEALfit for my workouts, but I'm not a crossfit fanatic), amateur MMA fighter looking to do recomp. Suffered a bicep injury during SWAT training causing a bit of a setback across the board.

Goals:
#1. Injury recovery strained/partial-tear of bicep
#2. Lean down but maintain weight class and strength
#3. Increase stamina

possible PCT plan: Ostarine 25mg, GW 501516 20mg, sr9009 20mg, maybe clomid but hoping it won't be necessary, and maybe YK11 since it is claimed to be nonsteroidal and only uping free test then I figure in theory it will not suppress, and I'm hoping to continue it for its statin blocking traits. But I've also heard it can still suppress. More to come,....

Last edited:
Have to backlog and sum up the first two weeks then hopefully from week three on I can give you guys a daily log for the following weeks.....

Week 1: dealing with frustration of injury limiting anything I can do. However, pain and swelling is reducing as range of motion is increasing. By end of week, pain is minimal, flexibility is an issue in some positions for the shoulder but my bicep is still week.

Week 2: more motivated with increased ability to do stuff. Other lifts are surprisingly increased if not more efficient (ass to calves deep squat with 365 for 4). Bicep is still weak. By end of the week, woke up at 238 and seemed a bit leaned out and harder. Endurance wasn't too bad. Did pad work at the MMA gym, seemed a lot faster, for longer and recovering quicker between rounds. Only setback was my bad bicep cramping up when I tried to go at what seemed like lighting speed. Goes to show that the accelerator can only be as strong as the brake.

Week 3: Sunday and Monday, did crossfit, looked ridiculously pumped considering the volume wasn't that nuts. Weighed in at 241.
Tuesday went to shit due to an emergency at work. Only got to do rehab exercises for bicep. Again felt very pumped. Strength is improving, but definitely burned out quicker than it normally would have. Beginning to notice better shape around my pecs again.
Wednesday got to lift twice during the day. The big points were that on floor presses I felt almost no discomfort, and my curling strength is almost equal between both arms. Also I had minimal discomfort doing push-ups (10 sets of 15-20) and pull ups (10 sets of 3-5). Strength is definitely coming back, was mega swollen from both workouts and hanging around 242. I'm hoping to up the cardio and boxing some to cut some of the unnecessary weight (family emergency screwed with being able to get the gloves on today).
Thursday: Squated up go 405 for a triple, did squat jumps, sets of 20 front squats with 135, did jump rope..... I wanted to keep going but I had to go to work. Did curls in the afternoon working up to 50's with both arms. Was doing circuits with 20's of front and side raises and doing Arm circles with 10's for 15/minutes. Then did MMA with a 15 minute circuit of front raise holds for 30 sec, 30 sec of sprints, and a minute of heavy bag combos. Then did takedowns for 30 minutes. Yea I felt "tired" but I could tell I had more in the tank.
Friday: The week is catching up on my energy levels and muscles (especially golfers elbow on my good Arm from overcompensating) but warming up longer got the momentum moving. Worked up to a push press with 185 for five, the most I've been able to do post injury. Cut my crossfit circuit short do to time (still gotta work). In the afternoon I did abs until I got bored.
Saturday: rest day

No problem. Glad to hear it is catching interest. On to Week 4.
Week 4: Started the week at 242
Sunday: rest day due to whole family being sick. He'll I was pissing out of my ass
Monday : woke up groggy as hell. Squated anyway up to a so-so 405 for a double. Dropped down and worked up to 315 for 5 ass to calves reps. Also worked up to 155 standing military press (first time since injury). Did biceps in the evening (strength is really recovering on the injured arm). Did about 10 sets of 5-7 pull-ups and 15 sets of 15-20 push-ups. Definitely recovering well. Biggest setback seems to be the golfer's elbow on the non injured side. Felt pretty pumped up. Ran into a medic I haven't seen in a few months and he asked if I was juicing. I couldn't help laugh as I said "what are you talking about?"
Tuesday: Hang power snatched up to 165 for doubles. Felt damn good but still kind of tired. I've heeard when people are on myostatin inhibitors that can happen. Perhaps the YK11 is doing its job? Did wind sprints morning and evening and I'm honestly convinced my asthma was the only thing holding me back. Not my muscles. I also noticed during the day I wasn't necessarily super "pumped up", but was actually more solid and dense. Did circuits at the boxing gym for 15 minutes, I felt kinda lightheaded, but I didn't want to stop......so I didn't. Did fine later on working on form and combinations. Went out like a light as soon as I got to bed.
Wednesday : woke up with a headache (probably dehydration) and extremely exhausted and almost happy to see their was no wod. Just went straight to work to train with the team. Worked up to 155 strict military press for 5, then 5 by 5 stiff legged deadlift with 315 with ease. Did an ab circuit for 20 minutes. Still felt groggy but the workout felt amazing. Really sore too. I guess their is a limit as to how hard you can push yourself with SARMs. Also had a voracious appetite, especially for carbs.
Wednesday: Still tired, craving tons of food but it's like my stomach actually shrank in size. Did walking lunges with 185 on my back. Never did that before. Did 15 minutes of abs. Later on I did more of a mobility workout. Single leg deadlift with 95, single arm curl and press with 50's, and single arm dumbbell row with 90's. Felt pretty good but I'm toast for the day.
Friday: too many errands to run. Forced rest day. But weighed 238
Saturday: woke up looking leaner than i have in a little while. Just did Muay Thai for an hour. Wanted to do more but had to take care of the family. With fight shorts and sweatshirt I weighed in at 244. Hoping to be able to go balls to the wall Sunday and Monday.

Last edited:
Week 4:
Sunday: No sleep no workout
Monday: floor pressed 265, first time ever. Shoulder felt pretty damn good. The rest of the crossfit workout went good. Felt a good pump, but not creatine/water bloated. More dense and gaining vascularity.
Tuesday : did a one hour circuit with the team with tabatas, running and other shit. Was a bruiser, but completed it really well. Felt dense and pumped.
Wednesday: Morning workout was bad ass. Standing strict military press 185 for a smooth single. Been months since I've done that. Roughly at 90% of full strength now. Squated up to 365 for an easy set of 5 with ass to calves reps. Then in the afternoon, did 200 push-ups in under 20 minutes. Hella density and pumped. Polished it off with 100 pull-ups in under 10 minutes and curls up to 55 for sets of 8. Feeling massive, but rock solid.
Thursday: tired as hell but felt strong as hell. Bent over row worked up to 225 for 2 sets of 6.......never tried it more or less even done that before. Took it easy for the afternoon workout. Then did MMA during the evening. I think I might take it easy tomorrow. Was starving most of the day but it is like my eyes are bigger than my stomach. Weighed in at 241.
Friday: Rest day
Saturday: Woke up and my entire body aches. Possibly having to do with the rapid weather changes in the last 36 hours. Did Crossfit, pumped but dense, not creatine bloat type pump. Starving for protein so I had a big lunch, but a small dinner later in the evening. Let's see how the coming week goes.

Week 5:
Sunday: Crossfit circuit, blasted through it in about 20 minutes though I feel tight and aching everywhere . Pumped up though stretched out to loosen up after.
Monday : Hang power clean up to 205 for a double. First I time in a long while because my injury made the rack position impossible. Standing strict military press up to 195 for a smooth single. Still gaining strength but holy fuck my joints ache and are tight (from my dry cough I am definitely getting an upper respiratory infection). Squated 405 for an easy triple.
Did tons of manual labor all day to the point my bicep was wore out and aching. But still managed to do weights in the afternoon but definitely a struggle to do pull-ups and curls like this. Boxed in the evening. Wanted to spar but didn't want to push it since it was MMA sparing (one armbar, or a fucked up takedown and I will probably be back at week 0). But my hands are fast with no effort. Weighed in at 239.
Tuesday : 2 mile run up hill.......not just a slight incline, a legit steep incline where you have to be In low gear driving down it because you won't have brakes anymore. Ran the first mile mile and a half then realized my walking/ruck pace is faster. Back was cramping the whole time, possibly from being under hydrated. Did some shrugs and pull ups in the evening. Only cornerstone was reping 60lbs dumbbell single arm standing presses. Just wore the fuck out and tight.
Wednesday: Morning workout was fairly uneventful. Did incline dumbell press for the first time in it seems forever. 80lbs for sets of six. Evening workout cranked out sets of 5 with 225 on bentover rows. Boxed, which meant circuits as well as rolling on the mats.
Thursday: A crossfit workout that was interesting. 5 sets of bodyweight floor press (used 245) for max reps which was usually 2 or 3, max reps pull ups (did neutral grip to not irritate the elbow) which was about 10-15, and max height squat jumps ( didn't measure but went hard ). I was pleasantly surprised how well my shoulder held up.
Friday: Rest day. Every joint is tight and sore.
Saturday: rest day. Shoulders are fried

Sorry I'm late reposting. Couldn't find the thread after the SARMS thread disappeared. ......
Week 6:
Sunday: Crossfit Got up to 225 for a power clean, but missed the hang power clean. Worked up to a weighted pull-up with 75lbs for a double. Worked the heavy bag for 25 minutes. Didn't feel tired at all.
Monday: rest
Tuesday: back was spasming so one worked up to 365 for a triple. Did 21-15-9 of strict press, chest to bar pull ups and hang cleans with 115. Didn't try to go too nuts with time but did it at a decent pace considering I'm coming off an injury that fucked up all three. Pumped ass shit, but getting more vascular. Fat percentage is definitely dropping. Did circuits sprints with the team. Ass kicker but I was still going full boar the whole time. Almost puked I went so intense. Appetite is selective, occasionally nauseous. Possibly the cardarine and SR kicking in I think. Evening workout worked up to 90 lbs single arm dumbbell snatches for sets of doubles. then did 3 sets of 15 pull-ups.
Wednesday: Rough morning. Floor presses I was only able to get up to 245 for a single. Shoulder felt like shit. Tight as hell. Squated up to 365 for an easy triple. Would have gone up to 405 if more plates were available at the smaller gym. Did about 15 minutes on the heavy bag though. Evening workout wasn't anything too great. Dumbbell presses with 65's. Shoulder still felt like shit. Spent most of the time trying to loosen up. Wonder if the bipolar weather is effecting it.
Thursday: Nothing too crazy. Strict presses for sets of five with 165 were the main highlights.
Friday: again taking it easy. Did sets of 6 with 80lbs dumbells for incline presses.
Saturday: rest. Hopefully this coming week I can go a little more intense

Top Bottom