Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Quest to COMPETE - BEAT THE DISEASE!

I keep telling you, you will never make progress until you get ORGANIZED

TRY keeping some accurate meaningful records of your diet, lifting, not lifting, social life, sleep, work habits, what you do in your free time

This cluster fuck approach towards everything in your life is what is screwing with your head and jeopardizing your workouts.

I don’t think lifting for size and strength is ever going to work for you, the gym is not your friend, weights don’t like you,

Never forget this.

Consider a different forum also, maybe fly fishing at the polar caps.

Also don’t use the computer, until you learn how,

More specifically until you learn a new language and can type in that same language,

Try Chinese, you will get more help from the board members that way.

solidspine said:
Yes I am being sarcastic the guy is a jerk, doesn’t need anabolics or a gym he has a serious mental illness and should not be on the board.

Besides being brain dead, he is a jerk and very irritating, only thinks about himself it just gets tiresome

: My Quest to COMPETE - BEAT THE DISEASE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man is this the truth. I really can't believe this stupid thread is still running. Jkurz you are a moron.

a creed said:
RIGHT BEFORE BED LAST NIGHT:

2.24637829304567 Tbs. ANP
3.48392457 Tsp. Flax Oil with an expiration date of 5/31/07
9 1/3 Almonds
134 Ml Gatorade (measured with a syringe)
1,234 Whole Oates - (took 1 1/2 hrs to count)

that was great for a morning laugh... thanx.

off to count my glutamine grains... I might be a while

Top Bottom