Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my pic

i never measured before so i just took some quick ones so i don't know how accurate but chest was 51", quads 29", calves 18" and arms 18 1/2"

Hey Doc, you definetly do NOT look like a fat ass. In fact you look pretty solid and hard. I see some good def. on your arms and traps. Maybe it's the lighting,
but you definetly don't look as sloppy as you describe yourself to be in your original post. Good luck.

see now this is why I questioned the weight (I am still not trying to flame you) but you measurement are very close to mine! my arms are 19...chest 53...thighs 28 3/4

i've only done 1 cycle about a year ago gymnyc and judging from your pics you don't even workout but i don't really feel like argueing with a piece of shit like you and i never claimed to look good i need alot of work and i'm seriously considering a nice summer cycle and hopefully that will help me get closer to my goals i was considering prop/eq/winny

You look good, but what's that thing on your back?
is it a hunchback, or just a really huge oil abcess?:D
j/k bro. You're lookin very swole:cool:

hey bro....you look pretty good....if you're trying to get ripped and gain some strength....I think you could do a winny/EQ/clen. cycle
winny @ 50mg/eod
EQ @ 300mg/wk
clen @ whatever you can take, in a two week on two week off fasion

Good Luck
bigmag

Top Bottom