Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MY personal accounts of various supplements/drugs

Enock

I'm just going to list my various oppinions and accounts with the various drugs I have first hand experience with.

Ephedra (herbal)
Caffiene

Not much to say about these how could you not already have read enough about them, I've been as high as 120mg in a day. NOT a good idea, I was actually fine and didn't feel like I was going to die but I did have a weird feeling of depression a few hours after training. Mabe from the fact that I knew I wired myself hard and was going to pay for it in the long run.

Ive ordered the eph powder from BAC ICHK shit is nasty not worth making you own stack pain the the ass to dose since you really don't want to take too much. I'll stick w/ the premades

Yohimbe (bark 760mg), I've stacked this with E and C alot back last summer when I ran up to the 120mg in a day of EC, I didn't notice anything back then my receptors were so blown and body so immune, only thing I noticed was if I took too much I got the copper nasty taste in my mouth. Now taking it alone w/o EC on off days I get the shits and warm up, I tried it was EC recently and it blew my workout I was sweating like crazy and my body just fighting the stimulatory effects made it too hard to really train right. Not good. (didn't happen before but my receptors are back online unlike back in summer)

Aspirin

can't notice it in the stack save it for when you have a headache.

Fina

Alot of strength gain, little mass gain for me, but thats mainly because I never really used it on a bulking cycle only when cutting. Still impressive having strenght go up and BF go down. With the pretty much 0 estro in the body veins were nice. Last time I experimented with it, I lost everything, I didn't use any kind of post cycle therapy (hows that for a dumbfuck) I relied instead on keeping it to a 4 week cycle but I got sick after and lost it all what waste and my all my fault.

1,4 ADD

I just started this, I have maca for post cycle recovery so no reports on how well it works, havn't been on this long enough to really give an account (bout 6 days) its got some sort of CNS action as I can't sleep if I dose before bed. (I can on fina some people can't on that either) I'm cutting on this (I only do cutting cycles) So again so long as it helps retain muscle while dieting hard fine by me. Acutally tried instead of fina because it should cause less oil build up, but now that it isn't much iof an issue I may never bother with again, unless mabe with fina mabe.

DNP

I like, I think the normal dosing is killer, I have prefernce to the much less effect but much more tolerable low dose cycles. Theres alot of accounts of this stuff and I've tried to order it again for winter but got scammed win some lose some. Oh well time to cut with old diet and cardio. I'm not going to actively seek it out anymore, I can handle doing it the REAL way and I really shouldn't mess with this shit so often

Creatine

No bloat, No extra reps, but I do "feel" ready for my next set sooner, no water weight gain on or off, mabe I'ma non-responder and its all mental. Ahh well its cheap/safe and I have it around.

L-Tyrosine
DMAE

only even had these together so I don't know which has the effects one could be an absolute dud for all I know. Someone reccomended it as the clomid for you CNS and boy were they right this really does help the crash after EC (whihc I only take preworkout on training days) Its supposed to have a stim effect of its own but normally using EC on training days I wouldn't notice it in comparison.

minocyline
my savior Acne finially nuked took like 2 months to really clear me up but its all gone now. switching to doxycyline because its much cheaper and reportedly works the same

VIT A

I'm only mentioning this because I've overdosed on it. taking high amounts (like a cheap really unsafe accutane) It does dry out the skin a little but when I was taking too much for too long I started getting a weird heart ache/ pressure hard to explain. Cardio seemed to help it. and of course cutting back on VIT A.

B-5

A much better idea that Vit A for fighting oil it works but does take a long time (2months for me) before you notice it helping any,. I take a little under 10grams a day and recently have been cutting back (BAC sells it in 250gram powdered bottles for like $13)

Glutamine peptides

Back in summer when I was doing the heavy cardio (and EC abuse) I took this in attempt to warrant off muscle loss I would have to say it must have helped otherwise I'm not sure how I wasn't losing strength day in day out. (no longer use hard to guauge its effectiveness I'll just stick with some more protien powder)

glucasine/chondite/msm
Fucked up my shoulder my elbow my knees you get the picture. This stuff helps for sore joints.

HMB

Don't laugh, ok laugh, yes its worthless it was a long time ago.

Of course there are countless vitamins ect.. (mostly bought in vain trying to help acne) but there not much you can say about them

DIETS

High protien moderate fat, low carb with the occasional high carb low fat day is what I've used the majority of my time. Nothing really to say

CKD

Never could get a positive keto reading but I got the waterloss, and looks cut (though scrawny) was summer so the cut look outweighed the flatter muscles. couldn't stick with it, parents thought I was insane, and was just too much trouble to stick too for me.

TKD

which I'm on now. I like it just works well for me, its not really a TKD more of a modified since I don't think I really ever hit ketosis. Mainly I have a small carbup preworkout and a postwork out carbs (which I train near supper so if theres carbs at supper doesn't screw with my scheme) I like it, the pumps seem to be the best of the 3 diets I've tried I think because I'm more carb sensitive by the time training comes around.

Recreational drugs:

None, I have never even been drunk before. I can't justify it.

Drugs in the future:

ketotifen (always wanted to try this and if my order actually arrives I will)
1-test (who knows mabe, but I doulbt it. It doesn't offer anything fina doesn't and fina works so I havn't any reason)

What I will continue/drop

Keeping:
muti vit (obviously)

extra C

fina when I finally use again it won't be a complex cycle and fina will be the main deal

EC preworkout

B-5 its a toss up on this I'm gonna slowly scale it back it really did have a positive effect on my acne which is pretty much gone now but I'd hate to have it return. OF course I don't want to be taking it when I don't need to so I'll scale back untill I no longer use it unless I breakout.

L-tyro + DMAE I'm gonna keep this unless ketotifen invalidates it. I ordered the L-tyro and DMAE powder from BAC, L-tyro is nasty tasting havn't tried the dmae powder (100grams $6 for Each) I don't use too much for thats like 12 for a month not a bank breaker, but will drop if ketotifen reduces the need. One less thing to keep track of and feel so druggy with.

MRP protien powder its all food, could eat it all day w/o feeling like a drug addict obviously (glutamine though since its more of a specialized thing feels more like a REAL supplement)

Dropping:

extra A (was mainly for acne which is under control now one less pill to pop feel a little less like a druggy a little)

extra E (same as A)

glucosime/chondrite/msm (really no point in the stuff unless you need it, Its not really being dropped its just not a daily thing, like medicine in a cupboard for when you need it)

digestive enzymyes (ok I can't recall what there called but they supposed to help ance ect.. its the good flora, didn't have any effect on my acne and since I'm on mino/doxy no point putting it back in to kill it off if in fact it actually aids in healthy flora at all

Creatine (doesn't do anything for me)

glutamine (havn't had since summer but don't plan to ever get more, I'll just have some protien instead [had gotted the 2.2IBs from kilo)

Yohimbe I'll just stick with EC pre workout, I've got a bottle left whitch I will slowy use up using it on my off days but then thats it

DNP listing it as dropping it because I'm not ever going to actively seek it out again. (well I can't speed for 10 years from now but) I would have no problem using it during cutting if I had access it though.

Total daily things I will take
EC+C+mvit+antibiotic+b5+tyro+dmae = 7 (6 if b5 phases out)
if keto replaces the latter 2
EC+C+mvit+antibiotic+b5+keto = 6 (5 if b5 phases out)

I'll actually be taking alot of other shit untill the stock of it runs out then I won't get it again for example I take extra E now untill the bottle runs dry

Occasional use of:
fina+mabe another compound

Last edited:
Interesting info
Thanks

BTW I am wondering how many people don't respond to creatine ....

... and how many think (after trying it) that Glutamine is not worth the $$$

Anthrax said:
Interesting info
Thanks

BTW I am wondering how many people don't respond to creatine ....

i think i am also one of htose ppl who dont respond to creatine, i dont notice any real weight gain and strength, though i will continue to take on cycles when bulking it b/c it is cheap as said and safe. the only reason i feel it doesnt really work, is i lose no strength or weight really once i stop taking it.

glutamine i think is worth the $, it is just a long-term supp, just like protein. your not gonna get results immediately like supps such as creatine for some, prohormones etc.,so you will start to think does this stuff even work. i think it is worth it in the long run as it isnt that expensive, but i only thinkk it should be used when cutting.

Anthrax said:

<- :wavey:

IMO .. Glut is useless while bulking on high carb diets and its non-essential - cost is fair-moderate in bulk, too much retail. It has some merit while cutting - although if protein is high enough, chances are your getting a lot of glut from other sources anyhow. I don't see the need for spending money on such a amino acid.

Top Bottom