Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My old CKD article I wrote for George24....

MASSIVEmorris said:

Heh, just thought I would bring in some comic relief regarding my constipation. On a positive note- when you're pushing that hard to make "it" come out...you get pronounced vascularity. I get some good pumps on the toilet <--- could be taken out of context.

:FRlol:

Up to the top!

I have been doing this diet now starting my 5th week tomorrow.Currently just taking ALA, creatine, and ECA (b4 workout).
Start:
206 @15%
175 LBM
31 FAT

End of Week 4
203 @12.8%
178 LBM
25 FAT

Overall not bad. I wish to have lost some more fat(I would like to get down to single digits). I believe the added muscle is from the creatine I started taking at the beginning of the second week, so that might explain the increased LBM.
Gonna try it out for 4 more weeks and hope to get down to <10%.
Wish me luck....

Chuck

Chuck T said:
Up to the top!

I have been doing this diet now starting my 5th week tomorrow.Currently just taking ALA, creatine, and ECA (b4 workout).
Start:
206 @15%
175 LBM
31 FAT

End of Week 4
203 @12.8%
178 LBM
25 FAT

Overall not bad. I wish to have lost some more fat(I would like to get down to single digits). I believe the added muscle is from the creatine I started taking at the beginning of the second week, so that might explain the increased LBM.
Gonna try it out for 4 more weeks and hope to get down to <10%.
Wish me luck....

Chuck

good job bro keep it up!

you fuckers still reading this?? LOL

i'm glad people are still interested..again, any questions, yell at my way..

georgie you need to email me at [email protected]..i was wondering if you could help me out with some info.

Top Bottom