Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Next TWO Anavar Cycles...

tzan

I've come to the decision that the only cycles that I will do from here on out is with just anavar. I've used basically everything in the past(except tren and drol), and when I weigh everything together(sides, keepable gains, etc...) I feel that var is whats best for me. Anyways, my plan is to run two cycles of just var in the next ten months. One to help me gain some lean mass and one to aid me when I cut in the summer. Here is what I was thinking:

Cycle 1-
10wks 40mg papervar starting Dec 1st till mid Feb

Cycle 2-
12 wks 40mg papervar starting May 1st till Aug 1st

I figure this gives me enough time inbetween cycles for my body to recover. I eat a ton of clean cals until May 1st, then I cut my cals big time and up the cardio to help me lose bf. Hows this looking??

god dammit i wish i had the cash to throw down for a var cycle this instant. i hate being a poor bastard.

tzan:

have you done long Anavar-only cycles like this before? if so, how much suppression have you experienced? in other words, how difficult (or easy) has it been to recover? has your libido suffered during the cycle? and also, how old are you?

Nadr

SOunds good bro, why not throw in a safe dose of EQ with it. Great combo, and dosent cost that much, especially compared to your var. Especially throw it in for you first one. Try the Var at 40mgs and EQ at 500mgs.

Mavy said:
SOunds good bro, why not throw in a safe dose of EQ with it. Great combo, and dosent cost that much, especially compared to your var. Especially throw it in for you first one. Try the Var at 40mgs and EQ at 500mgs.

Funny you say that because I was thinking of adding a low dose of EQ to one of them. The only thing is I was thinking of adding it to the one in the summer so I can get more out of the hardness and vascularity I'll gte from the two. Why do you recommend the first one??

nandr7891- I'm 24 y/o and I've only ran one cycle containg JUST anavar. I ran it this past summer at 40mg(spanish generics) for ten weeks. I absolutely loved it in all phases. If I you want me to be a real stickler about it then I guess it hurt my libido a very small amount. Nothing serious at all. I recovered well WITHOUT the use of clomid or other anti-e's.

tzan said:

I'm 24 y/o and I've only ran one cycle containg JUST anavar. I ran it this past summer at 40mg(spanish generics) for ten weeks. I absolutely loved it in all phases. If I you want me to be a real stickler about it then I guess it hurt my libido a very small amount. Nothing serious at all. I recovered well WITHOUT the use of clomid or other anti-e's.

killer. i've heard similar stories from others.

Nadr

If you can afford the cycle then Var is great - I personally like to throw in some proviron as I do notice a dip in my libido on long Var cycles, plus it gives extra muscle hardness.

Top Bottom