Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My newborn nephew has medical problems

They released him from the hospital but he had to go back 2 days later. He had blood in his stools. It was a lot of blood. The doctors did exploratory surgery and found that there were holes in his intestines and colon. They repaired the holes and temporarily rewired his digestive tract so that his bowel movements come out his side into a colostomy bag. I know it sounds gross but when it's your family member, you don't care if it's gross. Your only concern is that he gets better. It's coming up on 6 weeks since his operation and the doctors let him go home again to take a break from the hospital. At the end of June my little buddy has to go back for another operation where they will remove the colostomy bag and rewire his GI tract like normal. I haven't had a chance to meet him yet, I live 1000 miles away. He's my first niece or nephew which also means he's my parent's first grandchild. This baby means so much to our family. We would be devastated if he didn't recover. I'm keeping my outlook positive and I'm letting my sister and her husband know that I love them as much as possible. It's terrifying when something bad happens to a baby. I really love the little guy.:heart:

Top Bottom