Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My new laptop....

Let's see how well that puppy uploads butt booty nekkid sphincter pics.
 
lets see some home produced vids of bean flicking
 
blut wump said:
That looks like a nice bit of kit. Reasonably priced too. I had an Acer years back. Reliable and no hassle.

My brother has been fancying one of their Ferrari notebooks for a few months.


I have an acer C303zxi Tablet PC.
 
blut wump said:
That looks like a nice bit of kit. Reasonably priced too. I had an Acer years back. Reliable and no hassle.

My brother has been fancying one of their Ferrari notebooks for a few months.
I've toyed with one a bit... they're nice, but there are better ones out there now. They look tight as hell though, can't beat that...
 
I just got a compaq 1.4 512 80 dvdrw wifi widescreen...i love it.....Nice glossy screen....Plus they r in with hp now....I almost got an acer, flip of the coin....
 
pintoca said:
I thought you were a dell girl.

those specs suck, btw.
Funny my friends Dell is a 2.4 and its slow my gateway laptop is only a 750 and runs circles around it..dell has celeron and they sux ass.
 
pintoca said:
where you born in Dellaware? and then move to canada?

BTW; your Delltoids are looking good in your avatar
LOL no fucking way I am Canadian born and raised baby ;) Yeah my delts are looking good ;) ;) really really good ;) ;) ;)
 
Top Bottom