Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My mom said I can be anything I want when I grow up....

May1010 said:
Hamster Hider was in a serious accident and lost his penis. He doesn't have one any more. All he has is a urethral hole. I just thought you should know.
:p

Thanks for sharing.

looking, looking, looking, looking
AHHHHHHHHHAH!

Yep, it seems *blow, blow* I have a spare one right here. (and you know how good I am at sharing.)

Note to self: Get a new box of swiffers STAT - there are dust bunnies under here.

May1010, you better be nice or when i fly back on tuesday i'm bringing some mosquitos with just
for you. why can't you ship a tank to your house does it have a naked man on it or something?

And velvett i really do need decorating advice and a virtual back massage and may a dirty little scret whispered in my ear.

And i really have a penis if you want i could write me name on it in marker and take a photo and posr it on here but that would not be very tacky.

May why do you want tank tops?
get a tube top instead

I'm not sure it's such a big thing to be able to right your name on your penis. It's not as if you're named "Michelangelo" or something.

As for the tank, its one of those "wifebeater" brands ... they've been banned from my house.

What is swiffers STAT and what is a wifebeater brand, why is it banned? Why am i on here when i am at home, why this why that, velvett write me more i love you punctuation

STAT - means RIGHT NOW!!!! IMMEDIATELY

Swiffers are these cloth thingies you wrap around a broom like thing to clean floors.

Top Bottom