Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My legs are fat, please help!!

Isaac79

I have a six pack, my arms and chest look great IMO, but my legs are FAT, I know they are big cause of all my weight training, but they look flabby and not toned at all. I started doing cardio but I'm worried I will lose all my gains. If anyone has any exercises or something that I could add to my diet for better results I would really appreciate it. Thank You

I'm 5'10 184 lbs and I'm very proud of myself, in high school I was 5'10 140 lbs, I'm a hard gainer, I did it natural, just protein and creatine. I avoided doing cardio to keep up my gains, but my legs look so fat now.

I think Im like you. Im 6' nad 187 lbs. My leg arnt fat, but my ass is bahahahaha!!I hate it and it needs to go. But your legs shouldnt be that bad. Id say just do heaps of weight free squats. I might even start doing that.

Maybe some nice panty hose would have a slimming effect on your legs. I'm trying to remember what brand Al recommended to me when I had that issue...

Top Bottom