Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My kid doing push ups before bed

1tomso2n

So I have a 11ylr son that is still too young for the Gym membership, but he wants to be like Dad so I gave him a pushup routine to do before bed. It has been three months and my kid is looking freaking ripped, the changes have been amazing. I guess you guys are all very right when you say that youngsters need not the steroids, they make great gains natty.
Just wanted to post that guys.

It is perfectly healthy for children to lift weights. It's something I encourage all parents to support their children to do if they have interest. They obviously shouldn't be squatting 1 rep maxes but training in a 10-15 rep range is perfectly healthy and a great idea!

I would teach him how to squat and also buy him a pull up bar.

A lot of studies have shown that any muscle you develop before you turn 18, you will keep for the rest of your life.

If your kids are interested in lifting weights, I encourage you to take them under your wing and support their interest. Let them workout with you and teach them proper form and technique. It'll keep them out of trouble. I never got into drugs in high school because I was so focused on athletics and sports.

All my friends who didn't play sports ended up getting into drugs.

Kids have high hgh levels and further into teen years their testosterone levels start to peak.

So they can make some fast changes in terms of physical appearance. However, no kid will get jacked just from having natural hormone levels or doing pushups.

These young lucky bastards have a very easy time growing and recovering, so they definitely need nothing but high quality healthy food. This should be plenty for most young kids to get great results without even putting too much effort into it.

well an 11 year old shouldn't be using steroids obviously.

i would get him into exercising and weight training but the key is doing it SMART. you got to teach him PROPER form. his buddies at school have zero clue what they are doing and will only get him hurt

I think this is great. You are teaching him the value and benefits of exercise at a young age. Obviously the results are there which typically push people to continue this lifestyle.

Top Bottom